Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also .. do I need to bring a pan and stuff like that or is it provided in the kitchen?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelly_venelinova)
    Also .. do I need to bring a pan and stuff like that or is it provided in the kitchen?
    thanks
    I am not sure about onsite accommodation (you should phone the uni to check) but i imagine it must be the same as offsite. I lived offsite and you have to provide everything; plates, cutlery, cooking utensils, pans, dishes, oven trays, oven gloves, tea towels etc. We had to bring our own kettles/toasters too. I'm pretty sure the kitchen will be COMPLETELY empty (they should provide a microwave etc) but other than that everything you need you have to bring. Thats how it was for offsite, but call Hartpury to double check.

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    For onsite if you're in self catering accommodation you must bring all kitchen utensils if you're in catered I think you only get a microwave, kettle and toaster in your shared kitchen, or at least that's the case for Limbury. also depending on which onsite you're at, you can bring your own kettle for your room but double check(definitely allowe one for Limbury though!).
    Hope this helped!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JGusco)
    Hi, yes me to! I've applied through clearing for bioveterinary, and I've got a place in the southstreet off-site accomodation, did you find something?
    Hey I'm doing Biovet aswell! I'm living offsite at Brunswick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VetStudent14)
    Hey I'm doing Biovet aswell! I'm living offsite at Brunswick
    Hey I'm moving to Brunswick on Sunday! What flat you in? I'm doing veterinary nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadek1992)
    Hey I'm moving to Brunswick on Sunday! What flat you in? I'm doing veterinary nursing
    yeah same!! what time are you going up? I'm in flat 9, you??

ReputationRep:
    wow! so many people staying at southgate street. i've been allocated a large room on Park Road
    Hi,

I'm at park road too

Just for info sake, all the rooms are singles (no sharing) but bathrooms and kitchens are shared. The kitchens are pretty bare, but we do have a washing machine (woo), so bring everything you'll need with you . There are 3 (maybe 4 - can't remember, haven't been there in a while haha) large kitchens for us

The house is massive, it's 29 bed and 2 houses combined into one if that makes sense.

Being off site is wicked, would have hated to be on site for first year personally!

What room number will you be in? (Should be on the invoice by park road b bit) I'm in 10

If you want any info or to chat or anything, let me know xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying offsite in potters place bit nervy anyone else staying there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madnessk)
    I'm staying offsite in potters place bit nervy anyone else staying there?
    I'm staying in Potters place to. I'm really nervous about going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe2309)
    I'm staying in Potters place to. I'm really nervous about going.
    Same I'm in room 4 are you taking a car ? I'm studying equine business management 😊

ReputationRep:
    Same I'm in room 4 are you taking a car ? I'm studying equine business management ������
    Hey, No I'm not bothering to take a car, are you? I'm in house 8 room 5 I think. I'm studying Veterinary nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hey, No I'm not bothering to take a car, are you? I'm in house 8 room 5 I think. I'm studying Veterinary nursing
    So one room down ! I'm taking my car trying to get everything organised is so stressful! I'm Kathryn Alice Weston if want to find me on fb

ReputationRep:
    So one room down ! I'm taking my car trying to get everything organised is so stressful! I'm Kathryn Alice Weston if want to find me on fb
    Tell me about it I don't know where to start when it comes to packing, I'm Chloe Griffiths

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it I don't know where to start when it comes to packing, I'm Chloe Griffiths
    I accepted your friend request but now you've disappeared and it can't find you :/

ReputationRep:
    I accepted your friend request but now you've disappeared and it can't find you :/
    Hang on I shall send you a Facebook message, I've had the notification that you've accepted me so I don't know why it done that?

ReputationRep:
    Heya everyone, I'm going to be in Limbury too. Anyone else doing the animal management top up? Looking forward to meeting peeps

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone Im in Limbury in block 5 studying equine business management

ReputationRep:
    Im staying in the Limbury halls too Studying equine science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie24)
    Anyone else wanna talk to people before we start Gloucester? I'm doing fdsc Animal Behaviour and will be living at Limbury. So scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im in Limbury too, wouldn't mind having someone to talk to before move in, haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I have accommodation offsite near Hartpury

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.