Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is at fault when you rear end a vehicle that cut you off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Until there are no lorries on the roads/people driving under 70 they need to stay as they are because difference in speed is what causes accidents and its not really safe to be driving round at 90 when people are doing 60 on the same road.

Me, I stick to 80 or below, it doesn't really slow me down in terms of travel time.

I had some theory so : here are some accidents/hazards, why do you do/whose fault is it, then an afternoons driving round Huddersfield where the guy tore my driving to bits saying I change gear too much.

Sort of. It never quite recovered and my cars in the process of being sold now because of moving to London. I'm a good driver, I'm very safe and aware of what is around me, I just get quite anxious sometimes
    85 seems right to me. Apparently the speed cameras are all being reset to 84 next year, so I'll probably go to 83 then :p: I wouldn't worry about London, I'm a fairly experienced driver and even I get anxious there. It's worse than ****ing Barcelona, and that's saying something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    85 seems right to me. Apparently the speed cameras are all being reset to 84 next year, so I'll probably go to 83 then :p: I wouldn't worry about London, I'm a fairly experienced driver and even I get anxious there. It's worse than ****ing Barcelona, and that's saying something.
    Yeah drove through it once and never again my boyfriend said being a passenger was the most stressful experience of his life

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.