Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i just paid £30 to become a TSR mod Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    if you put in an extra £50 you could of got laid fam. Now thats more than any mod can imagine.
    Post of the year, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Do you feel speshul? :awesome:
    Not really, why?

(Original post by Idle)
    Not really, why?

Just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    I fancy getting 3 reps for this post.

ReputationRep:
    if you put in an extra £50 you could of got laid fam. Now thats more than any mod can imagine.
    Well most of them, but Changing Skies is nice
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    £30?!

If people send me home baked goods, perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    £30?!

If people send me home baked goods, perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement.
    Address i need to send it to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
    x
    Great meme lolz that woz so funneh

I just thought it was unfair to group her in with the rest seeing as she's nice

ReputationRep:
    You have won tsr lol
    BTW IT WAS nice knowing you! Haha

My first thought when I saw this was why would any mod charge only £30!? I'd be charging a lot more for the privilege....perhaps £1000.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by 8472)
    Address i need to send it to?
    I'll need you to come to Brighton Pier on the morning 3 days after the next time the moon is full in a cloudless sky. Be there at 10am. Make sure you have the 'items' secured safely in an airtight tupperware, concealed in a plain brown paper bag.

Standing next to the pier entrance you will see a man in a beige coat and sunglasses. Disregard him, he is not important.

Instead, focus your attention on the Doughnut stand. You will notice a small pug there. You must approach the pug whilst doing an impression of Carlton dancing. This is very important- it is the signal. If you fail, the dog will ignore you and all will have been in vain.

If your dance is good enough, the dog will bark twice (it is quite adorable). Leave the package in front of the dog, and calmly walk away. Do not look back. Within three days your username will have changed to purple.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I'll need you to come to Brighton Pier on the morning 3 days after the next time the moon is full in a cloudless sky. Be there at 10am. Make sure you have the 'items' secured safely in an airtight tupperware, concealed in a plain brown paper bag.

Standing next to the pier entrance you will see a man in a beige coat and sunglasses. Disregard him, he is not important.

Instead, focus your attention on the Doughnut stand. You will notice a small pug there. You must approach the pug whilst doing an impression of Carlton dancing. This is very important- it is the signal. If you fail, the dog will ignore you and all will have been in vain.

If your dance is good enough, the dog will bark twice (it is quite adorable). Leave the package in front of the dog, and calmly walk away. Do not look back. Within three days your username will have changed to purple.

Funny you say this. I'll actually be going to Brighton in a couple weeks time. So about the 15th which is 3 days after the full moon for july. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:

:lol:
    I'd like to know who that man is....
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by 8472)
    Funny you say this. I'll actually be going to Brighton in a couple weeks time. So about the 15th which is 3 days after the full moon for july. :bigsmile:
    *disclaimer
    I recommend you don't actually try this :ninja:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Solemn Rain)
    :lol:
    I'd like to know who that man is....
    Disaster befalls those who try to uncover his identity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    I fancy getting 3 reps for this post.
    :rofl:

Prsom!

ReputationRep:
    Disaster befalls those who try to uncover his identity.
    I'm disaster anyway
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    *disclaimer
    I recommend you don't actually try this :ninja:
    When I go in a couple of weeks. I will stand there. I will take a picture. I will send it to you. You cannot take back orders once you have given them...

I never read disclaimer or ToS so... no idea why I wouldn't do this.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone post humorous remarks for rep. Just admit it. I want rep, you want rep, we want rep. Repeat it with me. I want rep, you want rep, we want rep.

Great job guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.