Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Decent liquor to last a night under £15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
    Then mix it with Ammonia.
    Why would I want to ruin perfectly good bleach?

ReputationRep:
    The Germans do a cheap daily drinking brandy called Asbach. Even a student would struggle to drink a whole bottle in an evening. As cheap as chips and very drinkable.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf Smirnoff isn't that expensive and it can be mixed with basically anything. Unless you're looking to swig the **** you could buy a smaller bottle, I have a 350ml bottle that's survived one party and is only halfway down.

Then again it was just me drinking it...

Whatever. If I were you I'd get Smirnoff. I don't know anything about supermarket own brand spirits, but I wouldn't like to try them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Typhoon235)
    Tbf Smirnoff isn't that expensive and it can be mixed with basically anything. Unless you're looking to swig the **** you could buy a smaller bottle, I have a 350ml bottle that's survived one party and is only halfway down.

Then again it was just me drinking it...

Whatever. If I were you I'd get Smirnoff. I don't know anything about supermarket own brand spirits, but I wouldn't like to try them.
    Supermarket brands can be very agreeable and cheap too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old_Simon)
    Supermarket brands can be very agreeable and cheap too.
    You're a cheap ****er old simon

ReputationRep:
    Apple vodka with mountain dew. 😍😍😍😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    omg get vodka !!1
    ha me n my mates brought a bottle and we got smashed in a park!!!

ReputationRep:
    Morgan spice, jack daniels, red/rose wine, sourz (mango flavoured), vodka standard etc.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Amaretto + coca cola tastes of dr pepper but with alcohol

ReputationRep:
    Tesco value voddy.

Don't worry it doesn't taste like vodka, just pain stripper (Y)

On a slightly more serious note, people who say they hate vodka don't often mean they hate vodka as a whole, but Smirnoff and other cheap horrible vodkas. That's like saying you hate wine after just trying Blossom Hill. Smirnoff tastes like crap compared to others.

Edit: I'm actually more than happy to drink Smirnoff with a mixer, it does what it says on the tin and treats me well the next morning. I'm just repeating the words of a Ukrainian who's in the past had vodka straight with breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight Star)
    If you like Disaronno, Lidl actually does a really good cheaper Ameretto. However don't go with the Tesco version, as that really isn't anywhere near as nice as the original.
    I'm pretty sure their Amaretto won an award or something, or it might have been their version of Peach Schnapps. Their version of Malibu is horrible so it's put me off a bit but if it's close to Disaronno I'll have to give it a shot!

Another idea OP would be to try Jack Daniels Honey.... Ohh that stuff is fine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.