Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Suggest a new game for me. Watch

ReputationRep:
    GTAV is epic... unless you have ADHD... Just booting it up and going for a spin around town in an Adler, Dubsterx6 or the Liberator is a laugh.

Online is epic... I love it when there are clans on and just going and shooting them so it's 4-8 on one... it's hilarious getting chased around the map by pi**ed off 12yo's screaming in their headsets when you ruin some stunt they were doing. (There are private sessions available for a reason) I can normally hold my own against 3-4 others 6-8 you run the risk of getting surrounded and when you re-spawn you spawn next to someone who shoots you.

The game IS epic... much better than GTAIV easily. I just think people expected too much from it... yes it has been let down as R* has got the accountants in so it's pushed so people buy shark cars (Exchanging real money for GTA money) but it's going to fund the next GTA so who cares.

But yeah,

Farcry 3
    GTAV
    Fallout New Vegas/3
    Batman Origins

ReputationRep:
    Assassins Creed black flag is about £20 pre-owned, get it! It's a really fun game and yay pirates

Also your friend is talking garbage, GTA V is incredible!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.