Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My bf isn't into me anymore, ask me anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    How long had you been together, and are you strong enough to be alone instead??

ReputationRep:
    Why is he still your boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    What is your favourite element?
    I think Uranium is pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobbi!)
    How long had you been together, and are you strong enough to be alone instead??
    Over 2 years.
    Valid question. I hope I'll be doing fine alone. I just need to exit my comfort zone. I know it will be weird at points. But I look forward to seeing someone chasing me and showing interest in me, for a change.

(Original post by SophiaLDN)
    Why is he still your boyfriend?
    Yes, I can't let him go without a huge argument where I can finally list all my dissatisfactions with this relationship. The outcome is still to be decided.
    Edit: Oh you meant *why*. Well because of various plans we have together, that;s complicating things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chatnoir)
    Over 2 years.
    Valid question. I hope I'll be doing fine alone. I just need to exit my comfort zone. I know it will be weird at points. But I look forward to seeing someone chasing me and showing interest in me, for a change.

Yes, I can't let him go without a huge argument where I can finally list all my dissatisfactions with this relationship. The outcome is still to be decided.
    What makes you think he's not into you?

Will you tell him what's wrong and then give him a chance to change? or just finish it?

I'm in a similar situation, not knowing what to do as my bf of nearly 5 years has done some things which upset me... I still love him but I'm not sure whether to give him another chance-and he'll think I'm joking about finishing it, or to leave and let him try and win me back... But I keep thinking what if he doesn't want to!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobbi!)
    What makes you think he's not into you?

Will you tell him what's wrong and then give him a chance to change? or just finish it?

I'm in a similar situation, not knowing what to do as my bf of nearly 5 years has done some things which upset me... I still love him but I'm not sure whether to give him another chance-and he'll think I'm joking about finishing it, or to leave and let him try and win me back... But I keep thinking what if he doesn't want to!?!
    I think he's no longer into me because he never comes to see me or even meet me out on dates :/ He only makes an effort if we're going with other people. He didn't use to be like that.

I've tried to tell lots of times. He feels entitled to what he's doing because he has a job. As if I and most other people don't. o.O

I don't know what advice to give you...maybe take a 'probation period'? I'm seriously not going to make any effort to visit him anymore, I feel like he has to make up for a lot of times where it was only me that did that. If he's not up to that I'll have my answer.

I feel increasingly more tempted by the idea of going out with new people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chatnoir)
    I think he's no longer into me because he never comes to see me or even meet me out on dates :/ He only makes an effort if we're going with other people. He didn't use to be like that.

I've tried to tell lots of times. He feels entitled to what he's doing because he has a job. As if I and most other people don't. o.O

I don't know what advice to give you...maybe take a 'probation period'? I'm seriously not going to make any effort to visit him anymore, I feel like he has to make up for a lot of times where it was only me that did that. If he's not up to that I'll have my answer.

I feel increasingly more tempted by the idea of going out with new people.
    That's a good idea to give him a taste of his own medicine, and see how he feels! Best to officially break up before seeing other people though!!

I'd like to do the same except that I live with him.. so It'd be finding a new place, moving all my stuff and having everyone know our business!

ReputationRep:
    Great .... U r lucky .,. Single life is the best .,. Lolzx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.