Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I got a woman pregnant Watch

ReputationRep:
    49? Lmao miles away! Stop the nonsense :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She ain't getting rid of that baby at her age that's for sure. Welcome to fatherhood OP!

One suspects your child may look a little like this::troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friendly Liberal)
    I have been having sex with a mature woman for about the past month. I met her at my local village bus stop, as she gets the same bus as me into town. I go to my village sixth form and see her at least 4 times a week, so naturally we starting talking to avoid the awkward silence. Anyway, we go along well and I found out that my mum used to work for her brother in the grocery store 30 years ago. So we were friends. Anyway, we moved from friendly chat onto more serious and personal conversations. It was her move initially as she asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said no because I don't and she said how could this be possible, as I'm great to talk to once you get to know me. So we started having sex as practice... I was afraid at first but I nearly lost my virginity when I was 15 so I kind of knew what to expect. As she is 49 years old, I didn't wear a condom because she would be unlikely to get pregnant. Anyway, she told me last week that she's pregnant.

Yeah. I'm bricking it...?
    Are you crazy? what is wrong with u..u should know better...i mean a 49 years old woman..please...

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, please be real. "I met her at my local village bus stop" is a great starting place for a superb story to tell your children and grandchildren.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda funny that he kept the 49 until the last bit. Makes him less of a troll, I guess.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.