Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you get sent out... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Once me and the guy I sat next to in maths were playing teacher bingo (where you write down a list of things you think they're going to say in the lesson and tock them off when they say them) and then my partner got the teacher over to record him on his phone. When the teacher saw he was recording he shouted "Get out!" which was one of the quotes on my bingo card so I started laughing and saying "I won,I won!" Then I got sent out to and we both got sent to the headteachers office and were accused of being racist.

ReputationRep:
    My teachers seemed to get a great amount of pleasure for asserting the little dominance they had. So much so, that we always used to have competitions to see how many of us could get sent out in one lesson, and try and beat it the next lesson. I remember one lesson we managed to get about 9 or 10 of us all sent out simultaneously and we had a brilliant time just sitting in the corridor for about 45 minutes.

Good old days.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Too many times, I regret all of it. The worst was getting put in isolation with only sheets of paper for a week.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember ever being sent out of lesson, I was one of the well behaved kids. But plenty of other people did. Including a chav who got into an amusing argument with an RE teacher during the lesson.

ReputationRep:
    Never did at secondary school, however I did in nursery

I was the last child to go in a group game of "Old Mac Donald", and I couldn't think of any more animals that hadn't already been said- so I was sent out the room and shut in a different room by the group leader who believed I was just being difficult.

Apparently nursery school aged me decided it would be a good idea to shout out the window because I couldn't get out the room, and at some point my grandparents walked past a heard me.
    Needless to say I was taken out of that nursery and put into a different one.

ReputationRep:
    when a head teacher or someone important walked pass i would always try and pretend i was doing something, so as not to get in more trouble for being sent out.

ReputationRep:
    I sent myself out cause I'm a boss :smug:

Nah, I wanted to use the loo, he refused to let me go and I was like '*****, please I'm leaving'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Year 7 was my "just don't give a ****" year.. The amount of times I got sent out for playing Eminems "Just don't give a ****" was insane... I can't believe they never told my parents. Then, when I come back in, before the class just finished I'd play "Still don't give a ****" haha... No regrets there.

But, I do regret what I or rather we did in Maths. We had like 6 teachers that year, we discovered the power of slingshots. I was actually pretty good, one lesson we had this new teacher, her first lesson. I seemed to be the only one to notice she had a nice behind that was a perfect target. After a lot of fun convincing and insulting, I convinced 10 others to fire hard pellets at her ass. Boy, did she jump. All of us sent out, class in hysterics, head of year called. They all stitched me so I gave an honest answer to why I did it, "don't wait such tight skirts". Ahh.. The days xd

ReputationRep:
    ICT in like year 10 for clicking my fingers at the teacher and when he came out I just kept arguing with him until my head of year was called
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was deputy head boy then lol

Check out TSR Movie Madness

ReputationRep:
    Once for talking i felt really tough lol

ReputationRep:
    I got sent out one time for talking even though the entire class was talking.
    Apparently though the teacher farted in the class while I was outside so maybe she did me a favour by sending me out.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I never got sent out :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never been sent out of any lessons. I've seen other people being sent out for stupid reasons though. When I was in Year 7, a boy got sent out for writing a love letter to my friend as a joke. We could see him getting shouted at and everything! I remember this same boy got sent out in Year 8 (don't remember what for) in Science, and had a chair thrown towards him by a teacher! :eek: This year (Year 11), we had a little boy from Year 7 who was sent out from his class come to our Maths lesson. He sat on the table behind me and I could hear one of the guys ask him what he got sent out for, and he replied that he took the mick out of a teacher's accent! Haha

ReputationRep:
    I was doodling in a chemistry lesson about something I already understood but I was still listening to the lesson, then the teacher asked me a question but I thought he was asking the person behind me so I turned around and he got really annoyed and said I wasn't paying attention and snatched the homework diary I was doodling in from me. I then tried to just answer the question (I was listening enough to know the answer) but this was dismissed as answering back and I was sent to stand outside the classroom for 20 minutes (I timed it to see how much of my education I was losing). This meant I missed the explanation of a practical and the homework based on this practical. Then when I returned I wasn't allowed to participate in the practical as a punishment and had to copy out some pages from the textbook. This idiot then expected me to be able to do homework on a practical I wasn't allowed to participate in or see the explanation for. To top it all off I couldn't even keep my copied out section of the textbook. This was a year and a half ago and I am definitely still not over it, also quite worried because there's a chance this teacher may end up as my form tutor for sixth form. Rant over Oh I've also been sent out a few times for talking I think but I don't remember any particular stories and I always felt that was a pretty weak response to very low level disturbance

ReputationRep:
    This only ever happened once, it was in primary school and it wasn't even my fault! I was laughing (and probably screaming a bit) because the boy next to me kept stabbing me with a pin, and the teacher sent us both out.

My dad once got sent out of a lesson and proceeded to go for a walk. The teacher told him off afterwards and he said "you only told me to get out, you didn't say I had to stay here" :cool:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I got sent out of English Lit a few times, and none of even knew why.
    Probably some work that she didn't think was completed to her standards :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Was sent out of lesson to get the books for our English class because they were in a different room...REBEL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.