Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friend is having sex all day long... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friendly Liberal)
    I was happy for him but then it got out of hand. I've been hearing him have sex all year.

The sex does not concern me, it is the NOISE that does. He could be drilling, or hammering, or vacuuming, it is the same as I am very sensitive to noise.
    I'm sure he is

ReputationRep:
    1) While they're at it, play a really saucy sex song on full volume. Make sure you choose the same track every time.

2) Slip him a note asking them to be a little louder, because their moans aren't loud enough to masturbate to.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him if you can have a go.

ReputationRep:
    This is not a troll post even if it might sound like it and I wish it was. My friend next door to me has been having sex for the past week. He has a new girlfriend what I gather. So I hear them have sex at various times throughout the day. Last night, I could hear her screaming and moaning and I sighed :facepalm: and went back to sleep. Then again this morning she was screaming, and this afternoon , and now she is moaning again. I don't think that they know I can hear them because he hasn't said anything to me about it and I feel embarrassed for her and him.

It's annoying when I'm reading and then suddenly I hear a load of screaming and moaning...

What the hell can I do about this? :mad:
    Get a girlfriend and have a sex-off.

The battle that all flat-mates plus their partners have engaged in since flats and mates existed.

ReputationRep:
    Put an anonymous typed (can't recognise handwriting) note through the door requesting some relative quiet. Then, give it 2 days and then phone the council.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just bring it up as a joke. Be like

'Damn, i didn't sleep very well last night. So much noise last night *wiggle eyebrows*'

ReputationRep:
    This is not a troll post even if it might sound like it and I wish it was. My friend next door to me has been having sex for the past week. He has a new girlfriend what I gather. So I hear them have sex at various times throughout the day. Last night, I could hear her screaming and moaning and I sighed :facepalm: and went back to sleep. Then again this morning she was screaming, and this afternoon , and now she is moaning again. I don't think that they know I can hear them because he hasn't said anything to me about it and I feel embarrassed for her and him.

It's annoying when I'm reading and then suddenly I hear a load of screaming and moaning...

Honestly that is really a shockingly unacceptable behaviour from them.

They have been inconsiderate and you really should not let this just slide.

You need to act to make them aware. Show them how inconsiderate they have been.

Tell me where you stay and I will come over to your room and you can get your own back at them over a 48 hours period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Ask if there's room for one more? Sounds like she's having a good time You either confront him with it you keep shut and playyour music loud either through your speakers or headphones to muffle the sound...
    This is actually sound advice. Genuinely enquire as to whether "there's room for one more seeing as they're having sex loud enough that they may as well invite you in the room to partake. Share the love!"

You'll either get laid or they'll be quieter about it. Win win, no?

ReputationRep:
    This song will help the mood. Turn it up full volume so they can hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcfu6Z3it_8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    This is actually sound advice. Genuinely enquire as to whether "there's room for one more seeing as they're having sex loud enough that they may as well invite you in the room to partake. Share the love!"

You'll either get laid or they'll be quieter about it. Win win, no?
    You, are my kind of people!! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she is not being shafted but instead is a victim of domestic violence? Call the police?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You, are my kind of people!! :yy:
    Ta! I just replied to your unfortunate Snapchat mix-up thread too, we must stop running into each other like this :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Go out the house if you're that bothered by it. Or put some music on.

If he wants to have sex in his own bedroom it would be pretty out of order for you to ask him not to. I regularly get woken by my own housemate trying to put his girlfriend through our shared wall but I just try and ignore it as he does when I have company. It has crossed your mind that he's heard you getting banged before and just kept quiet right?

Edit: also, username irony much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Ta! I just replied to your unfortunate Snapchat mix-up thread too, we must stop running into each other like this :fan:
    Maybe twas fate, the gods had a hand in this :flutter:

ReputationRep:

Why don't i come round and we can give them a run for their money?

ReputationRep:

You should talk to him. Tell him to keep the noise down. Be plain so he takes you seriously but not confrontational. You are both adults, just tell him he's making too much noise. If he is your friend then he should be courteous and respect you.

ReputationRep:
    Does he have a sex torture dungeon?

I hear they are the root to all evil.

ReputationRep:
    Play Rebecca Black's Friday loud as poss first thing in the morning (it is Friday tomorrow too), preferably around 7am. Tried, tested and successful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Play Rebecca Black's Friday loud as poss first thing in the morning (it is Friday tomorrow too), preferably around 7am. Tried, tested and successful.
    wow your tragic

ReputationRep:
    high five that dude

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.