Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Single guys: On a daily bases how many girls do you approach ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHallowvale)
    1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 - ....
    yeah!!!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    None, they approach me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths and cheesecake)
    Don't be too harsh on yourself, I'm a guy, we have stronger urges and therefore incredibly low standards.

But honestly, I don't think looks matter all that much, I have approached a perfect 10 and after exchanging a few sentences I noticed she was extremely dull, I prefer girls who are more interactive and have bubbly personality, so I honestly didn't find her attractive after our short convo and I moved on.

Then there is the opposite, a average looking girl with perfect feminine behaviour, such a turn on.
    what is 'feminine behaviour'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dire wolf)
    what is 'feminine behaviour'?
    Google it.

ReputationRep:
    None, I'm waiting for "the right person", I click with.

ReputationRep:
    You mean approaching girls in public? I've never tried that before; I'm not convinced that it's a good way to meet women. How often are you successful at this OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    That's what -2 means. He gets approached by THEM.
    Lol didn't think of it like that. Yeah that's exactly what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTranshumanist)
    You mean approaching girls in public? I've never tried that before; I'm not convinced that it's a good way to meet women. How often are you successful at this OP?
    I think it is both the hardest and easiest way to do it, hardest because it takes confidence and intelligence to do it right, easiest because you can literally do it most places, whiles shopping, in the park, in the bus, at a bus stop etc

Going out of your way to get close to girls is not my style, I don't waste money or time this way, and it beats clubbing or constant nights outs.

I measure my success by how much I can be myself, not really caring about if I get rejected or not, for me it is also about having fun and so I don't really take it too serious.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.