The Student Room Group

Ancient History 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by stainedglasseyes
I got an unconditional from Birmingham but as track didn't update properly it let me put an insurance down. My head of sixth advised me to use it so I chose Cardiff. What's yours? :smile:

well done! swansea :smile:
Original post by aac2618
well done! swansea :smile:

Reply 22

Where else did you apply?
Original post by aac2618
Where else did you apply?

Exeter and Kent :smile:
Reply 24
Received offers from Newcastle and Liverpool (ABB) for ancient history :-)
Reply 25
Me too! :biggrin:

I'm Just about to! Are you going to the applicant day?
Original post by Smarty.
I'm Just about to! Are you going to the applicant day?

Yay, more of us! I am, are you?
Reply 27
I'm very tempted to accept my offer from Birmingham for Ancient and Medieval History. I must admit though I do prefer the Medieval side a bit more.
Recently applied to Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Swansea. Predicted ABB. Anyone had any offers from any of the above places? If so what were the offers for? (Grades wise)
Original post by RonanMainprize
Recently applied to Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Swansea. Predicted ABB. Anyone had any offers from any of the above places? If so what were the offers for? (Grades wise)

Hi there. I applied to two out of the five. Well technically three, but I swapped Newcastle for Manchester. Notts rejected me, which was really depressing. But I have an unconditional offer for Manchester! I'm international and not the usual applicant, so I'd say if they accepted me, you definitely have a good shot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I've got all my offers! Warwick, Exeter, KCL, Royal Holloway and Liverpool :biggrin: I've got no clue which to go to though
Original post by Coffeetime
Hi there. I applied to two out of the five. Well technically three, but I swapped Newcastle for Manchester. Notts rejected me, which was really depressing. But I have an unconditional offer for Manchester! I'm international and not the usual applicant, so I'd say if they accepted me, you definitely have a good shot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right interesting! Congrats on your unconditional!
Ah right interesting! Congrats on your unconditional!

Thank you! Which is your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to Birmingham and Swansea. Birmingham wanted ABB (including General Studies which I hadn't even realised when I applied). I actually ended up withdrawing from Swansea because Birmingham came through so quickly and Swansea were being so slow (and I'd have been rejecting it anyway) so I'm not too sure about what they're offering :smile:
@coffeetime & @stainedglasseyes
My first choice will probably be a choice between Newcastle and Birmingham! How long did it take for Manchester to get back to you?

And okk thanks! How long did it take for Birmingham to reply?

ABB from Manchester, BBB from Swansea for me!
My first choice will probably be a choice between Newcastle and Birmingham! How long did it take for Manchester to get back to you?

Manchester requested more information almost immediately. But their decision took almost two months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37

I was predicted ABB and got an offer of ABB from birmingham and newcastle and BBB from swansea!

Birmingham took around a week and a half for me
@herondale & @aac2618

How long did it take for you guys to get your offers back, from when you sent off your UCAS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending