Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where the tudors a family or a group of people at that time? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Well, the executioner's name was Simon Bull, actually. The privy council hurried the execution along without Elizabeth's knowledge (though she had already signed the death warrant).
    Haha, I didn't mean she was literally beheaded by Elizabeth :lol:. And yes, it was done without her knowledge, but as she had signed the death warrant she had no one to blame but herself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Actually, Mary Queen of Scots was beheaded by Elizabeth I.
    Good thing my GCSE was not on the Tudors I haven't studied Tudors for years but I am doing Henry VIII next yeae .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Tudors were a family, originally Welsh, that became the ruling family after the death of Richard the 3rd in 1485. The family consists of Henry 7th (or Henry Tudor) and his wife and kids, Henry 8th and his wives and children. Tudor blood runs through the veins of the most of the royal families in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrietGilbraith)
    The Tudors were a family, originally Welsh, that became the ruling family after the death of Richard the 3rd in 1485. The family consists of Henry 7th (or Henry Tudor) and his wife and kids, Henry 8th and his wives and children. Tudor blood runs through the veins of the most of the royal families in Europe.
    All the royal families of Europe are closely related. As well as containing Tudor blood they also contain Plantagenet blood and Trastámara (spanish royal house) blood among many others.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.