Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a question for guys on TSR. How well do you think you'd hold up in a fight? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The levels of testosterone in this room are hilariously high. In this case, the pen is definitely mightier than the sword.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't. I'm extremely weak. Never been the physical type, never hit anyone or been violent toward anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I like to think that I would be able to outrun the most likely tracksuit clad 20-a-day degenerates that would randomly pick a fight.

ReputationRep:
    I can handle myself perfectly well.

ReputationRep:
    I've trained in Hung Gar for about six years now and I've worked in nightclubs for the last eight years so unfortunately have gotten into my fair share of incidents - luckily most people are all mouth and no action!

ReputationRep:
    I had a few fights in school and in most fights I got beaten and in a few I kind of won. I had bad health back then.
    That was a long time ago. I wouldnt fight anyone nowadays, but I do have alot of interest in boxing. I also do alot of training these days, but I dont know what would happen if I had a fight because I havent fought in a long time. Although, I do feel like I am in one of the best shape in my whole life.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be able to fight better than half the guys on here, I think thats cause I have a valleys upbringing ha

ReputationRep:
    With words/wits? Pretty well. Physically? Hell to the no. I can run pretty fast though.

As a fair maiden, I would hope they could hold up well in a fight in case I ever need rescuing by them.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Maid Marian)
      As a fair maiden, I would hope they could hold up well in a fight in case I ever need rescuing by them.
      What kind danger do you foresee in your life?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by RedArrow)
        What kind danger do you foresee in your life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
        It's dangerous living in the forest as an outlaw. My life is constantly at risk from the Sheriff's men. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
        Just guys? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Maid Marian)
        It's dangerous living in the forest as an outlaw. My life is constantly at risk from the Sheriff's men. :sadnod:
        Okay get your life sorted then call me

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by JimmyRushmore)
          I've trained in Hung Gar for about six years now and I've worked in nightclubs for the last eight years so unfortunately have gotten into my fair share of incidents - luckily most people are all mouth and no action!

So your a qualified Fat *******

I would do very average in a fight.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.