Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which girls you most attracted too? Watch

• View Poll Results: which group of girls are you most attracted too?
    white
    50.00%
    black
    8.21%
    south asian
    22.39%
    east asian
    11.19%
    middle eastern
    8.21%

ReputationRep:
    Girls of mixed black/white parentage.

ReputationRep:
    Hairy ones

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't vote. People of the same ethnicity can look enormously different, and I hate that I'm still having to bang on about that point in 2014.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't specific enough. From the perspective of pure beauty, Latina trumps all for me. That or Mediterranean type girls, Italian,Greek etc. Arab girls are beautiful also.

In terms of relationship/wifey type... and by that a more similar culture, good education, manners, love and warmth, family orientation and down to earth etc good personality in general ... European (not English) girls are nice. Italians are a lovely type ... beautiful, warm as people, down to earth. French girls can also be very nice. Portuguese, Spanish and not forgetting Scandinavia ..... some really nice girls from all these countries. I've been to most of these countries names, and the girls there are far nicer/grounded/warm as people not to mention alot more beautiful. English girls don't even rank with these types. Absolutely repulsive.

ReputationRep:
    Well, to be fair, white girls have the most well-rounded features. South Asians can be too hairy, blacks too tall and well East Asian girls are typically small. With white girls you get a lot of diversity, different eye and hair colours. Definitely the most beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I like all girls except black ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by graham1472)
    Is there a reason for this?

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit strange to claim to not like any black girls because even if you find black girls unattractive in general there are always exceptions. But still, each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    You seem to like ugly girls then i see.

ReputationRep:
    What I don't understand is why someone's preference is interesting. What will you do with the results?

Needless to say, I did vote

ReputationRep:
    Anyway long past by my bedtime. P.S. I have seen stunningly attractive and unattractive people belonging to all the races mentioned in the poll. Aesthetic beauty really is not defined solely by race.

Goodnight all.

ReputationRep:
    Any of them, apart from south Asian.

ReputationRep:
    Nord girls should have their own category.

ReputationRep:
    black girls

(Original post by Kool_blaze)
    nothing to do with race, absurd claim to make, how stupid can you get and i'm going to report you for trolling.
    How is it nothing to do with race???? That's what the poll is about!!

ReputationRep:
    East Asian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellobgdu93)
    I'm attracted to nearly all girls,the only one I'm not attracted to are black girls .

black girls are nherently less desirable than other races
    Fair enough if you're not attracted to them, but that last sentence was..strange. You make it sound like a fact.

ReputationRep:
    Asians.

ReputationRep:
    Indians

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering, to the guys that prefer white girls or have a preference for white girls only:

2 girls, same personality. But one is an average looking white and one is an above average looking/pretty black girl then who would you pick?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.