(Original post by carm8833)
    Good luck with the course
    Thanks very much, very kind of you.

Good luck to you also

ReputationRep:
    My offer was made unconditional today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ehd)
    Hi, I can't see any recent threads on mature students so here's my tuppence worth:
    I'm 46 (yes, I did say 'mature'!) and have a conditional offer for the Foundation in Arts & Humanities. Have to take maths & English matriculation exams on Monday - not easy trying to revise for maths as it's been 30 years since I looked an equation in the eye. Oh and I squeezed in a late interview so I've only had 2 weeks to learn it all in, arrgghh!
    Anyway, fingers crossed I get through, it means the world to me.
    Are there any other old fogeys out there starting this September?
    I'm a golden oldie of 42 yrs! Completed my Go Higher course at Liverpool Uni and got what was needed.. chuffed to bits, so will be starting at Leeds in Sep to study Politics. Look forward to meeting everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gillybop)
    Thanks very much, very kind of you.

Good luck to you also
    No problem, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ehd)
    My offer was made unconditional today
    Yay!! Congratulations!!! I'm still on conditional waiting for my numeracy and literacy tests next week and currently working on my alternative entry scheme essay! Fingers tightly crossed!! Need to hand my notice in at work this week-quite scary!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dipi)
    I'm a golden oldie of 42 yrs! Completed my Go Higher course at Liverpool Uni and got what was needed.. chuffed to bits, so will be starting at Leeds in Sep to study Politics. Look forward to meeting everyone!
    Well done!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.