Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask me anything about.....relationships :E Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯)
    I wasn't asking for your phone number
    lmao omg I just went back and read it and realised :rofl:

Number is zero!!! but I aint even jelly bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery Me)
    *Pats your head* Don't worry. Someday people will recognise your talents and they will pay you. But not with money LOL
    They shall pay me with cake or kingsize oreo dairy milk chocolate bars :perv:

and I will be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    They shall pay me with cake or kingsize oreo dairy milk chocolate bars :perv:

and I will be happy
    Ah, why you!! I hate it when people talk about pastries and chocolates. It makes me feel hungry and my belly makes growling noises!

By the way... Your positive attitude is contagious! XD

ReputationRep:
    Come on TSRians I was actually a relationship Guru in my past life

any relationship problem you have I can solve

I'll show you how to go from zero to hero :perv:

(all these false promises :ninja: )

Ex breaks up with me 10 months ago

Both go cold turkey, with only a couples occasions when she got super angry at me for no reason, and jealous when I was around other girls

Don't hear anything besides "Jim, she was wondering if it was true that you're leaving"

10 months on, her close friend randomly adds me on Facebook ... I rejected it, but I'm not over my ex ...

Why?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know she's been acting strange recently. I give her Bamboo's and green leaves. And she just spits on my face. She thinks i'm racist. That i'm just like one of those guys who hate Black & White animals. She had been through a recent break up with a Casanova Panda recently, so i think she needs time to recover.

Well, what do you think?
    I think lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHyoudon'kno)
    I think lol.
    You are insensitive. Have you ever loved a panda with such intensity? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgy Git)
    Ex breaks up with me 10 months ago

Both go cold turkey, with only a couples occasions when she got super angry at me for no reason, and jealous when I was around other girls

Don't hear anything besides "Jim, she was wondering if it was true that you're leaving"

10 months on, her close friend randomly adds me on Facebook ... I rejected it, but I'm not over my ex ...

Why?
    Does the 'why' refer to why did your ex break up with you are 'why aren't I over my ex?'

ReputationRep:
    You are insensitive. Have you ever loved a panda with such intensity? XD
    Lol, give me your panda first.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, why you!! I hate it when people talk about pastries and chocolates. It makes me feel hungry and my belly makes growling noises!

By the way... Your positive attitude is contagious! XD
    I feel a bit like that too tbh :rofl:

haha before I know it this thread will be fully of daises and butterflies and other happy things

ReputationRep:
    I think lol.

this made me laugh A LOT.

ReputationRep:
    this made me laugh A LOT.
    That's good.

ReputationRep:
    Does the 'why' refer to why did your ex break up with you are 'why aren't I over my ex?'
    Why = why did my ex's friend friend request me ... is it curiosity? is it an indirect method of contact? or am I looking too much into it?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, give me your panda first.
    Give you my Panda? Excuse me! Who do you think she is? Don't you have feelings? Don't you think she will feel objectified? You have a heart of a Tinkerbell's Hair-clip!!

haha before I know it this thread will be fully of daises and butterflies and other happy things
    Butterflies fall down in ecstasy when they see me Hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgy Git)
    Why = why did my ex's friend friend request me ... is it curiosity? is it an indirect method of contact? or am I looking too much into it?
    Wouldn't say you're looking into it too much. If this ex friends friends was NOT one of your personal friends it would make no sense for her to add you on facebook unless it was something to do with your ex. Obviously it would look suspicious if she added you as your ex so it does seem that it would be an indirect form of contact i.e. her going through her friend.

I say all this though providing that you and the fiend of your ex were not close because if you were she could add you on fb without it having anythng to do with your ex.

ReputationRep:

Butterflies fall down in ecstasy when they see me Hehehe
    :rofl:

omg I'm totally gonna use that line in the future!

ReputationRep:
    The Guru will be back in a few hours

farewell Tsirans

ReputationRep:
    Give you my Panda? Excuse me! Who do you think she is? Don't you have feelings? Don't you think she will feel objectified? You have a heart of a Tinkerbell's Hair-clip!!
    Lol, you must be some messed guy. Still watch Disney?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't say you're looking into it too much. If this ex friends friends was NOT one of your personal friends it would make no sense for her to add you on facebook unless it was something to do with your ex. Obviously it would look suspicious if she added you as your ex so it does seem that it would be an indirect form of contact i.e. her going through her friend.

I say all this though providing that you and the fiend of your ex were not close because if you were she could add you on fb without it having anythng to do with your ex.
    - She wasn't a personal friend ... I barely knew her, and to be honest didn't want to know her since she has the knack of sleeping around

- Yeah ... I was thinking exactly the same : I wasn't good friends with her, she was more of an annoying acquaintance. I deleted her along with all my ex's friends a week after the break up, and my ex blocked me about 4-6 months into the break up (both on Facebook and *****er)

Now, what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you must be some messed guy. Still watch Disney?
    Haha. I'm slightly crazy but no, i don't watch Disney -__- Real men watch world cup!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I'm slightly crazy but no, i don't watch Disney -__- Real men watch world cup!!
    Don't lie. You only watch the World Cup to see Suarez working his teeth.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.