Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

neymar is out of the world cup after breaking his back Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    Get off Neymar's ****. He's always been a dirty cheat, and always will be. Just like the rest of that squad. At least he finally knows what it's like to get injured after faking it for the refs all these years.

OP talking about Zuniga getting banned for life for a tackle, lmao

You guys are funny.
    Tell me, who are your favourite players?

ReputationRep:
    inb4 Zuniga gets murdered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Did you actually watch the game? Both teams were as bad as each other.

And how is he a cheat? Because he dives like 99% of all footballers?
    Just because a lot of people do it doesn't mean it's not cheating lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Just because a lot of people do it doesn't mean it's not cheating lol
    Hmm true, but it's ridiculous hating a player for something most of them do

Whatever happened to bookings for diving anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Hmm true, but it's ridiculous hating a player for something most of them do

Whatever happened to bookings for diving anyway
    I don't hate on Neymar in particular but it is annoying to see it so much from so many players.

Yeah they seem to not being giving them in this WC, possibly to protect golden boy Neymar.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, when I saw it, I thought Zuniga knew exactly what he was doing.

I think that's Brazil out in the next round. Missing their two best players.

ReputationRep:
    Good news. Brazil are happy to dish it out so they should be happy to take injuries as a result of the same treatment.

ReputationRep:
    This is payback for his dive against Croatia. Good job karma. Very good timing as well.

The only down side is future dives will be more realistic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Too bad for Brazil. No Neymar and Silva is a huge loss. Unless the officials try really hard to get them through, they're going out.

ReputationRep:
    I just hate how all the 'best players' are mostly called at the last penalties to score the winner, at the end it's them who get the fame when really there are players who did much better.
    For e.g Neymar in chile penalties.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hulk
    Willian-Oscar-Ramires
    Fernandinhio-Gustavo
    Marcelo-Luiz-Dante-Alves

They have every chance of beating Germany. Willian and Ramires will run all day and will open Germany up with their pace if they continue to play a very high-line.
    Neymar's loss is a blessing in disguise for Brazil. Hulk will have to step up as their main man now. Fred needs to go home, he is utterly useless.
    And when Brazil do manage to go a goal up this XI would be the hardest to equalize against with the work rate of every single player and the ability to counter attack with pace. Scolari needs to go Jose Mourinho style for the next 2 games if he wants to win.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

I want Brazil out as they are clearly being favoured by the officials and everything about them is so contrived during this WC, but genuinely feel bad for Neymar.

Any idea how long he'll be out for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    I don't, he is a cheat and his team spent the entire game kicking Columbia off the park.
    Brazil committed 27 fouls, Colombia committed 22. A pox on both their houses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Hulk
    Willian-Oscar-Ramires
    Fernandinhio-Gustavo
    Marcelo-Luiz-Dante-Alves

They have every chance of beating Germany. Willian and Ramires will run all day and will open Germany up with their pace if they continue to play a very high-line.
    Neymar's loss is a blessing in disguise for Brazil. Hulk will have to step up as their main man now. Fred needs to go home, he is utterly useless.
    And when Brazil do manage to go a goal up this XI would be the hardest to equalize against with the work rate of every single player and the ability to counter attack with pace. Scolari needs to go Jose Mourinho style for the next 2 games if he wants to win.
    Yeh, I agree with this.

Germany looked poor dealing with pace on the counter and got yellowed for it twice.

If the Brazilians get some structure to their team and get runners to play off the counter they can win. However, I don't think Scolari will do that.

Good, now the refs will finally know what Neymar looks like when he actually has an injury.

ReputationRep:
      If this had happened to the lazy **** that is Fred, no one would give a ****

someway nobody gave a **** when matuidi broke Onazi ankle

**** happens

ReputationRep:
      Scolari arranged for James to be kicked off the park all afternoon so it serves him right. Neymar is just a diving big time Charlie. In England he would be at Man City.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dodgy Git)
      I don't have anything for the Referee ... the free kick decision that led to David Luis' goal was absurd, and the fact that he wasn't protecting James Rodrigues enough.
      Was up there with one of the all time worst refereed games in any world cup finals. I think one of the Irish commentators pointed out there was a foul every 90 seconds well into the second half, yet no cards had been given out at that stage...

I actually like Neymar, but I've never really like any Brazil team ('98 was the exception). After Silva fouled the keeper last night during the kick out that would have brought on a counter attack I've never wanted a team to lose a game so much this whole competition.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Genocidal)
      Good, now the refs will finally know what Neymar looks like when he actually has an injury.
      LOL true. Initially I couldn't tell if it was a legit injury/foul or just another of his dives, you never can tell with Neymar. But now we know haha.

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
    Updated: July 5, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.