Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lost the love of my life. Watch

ReputationRep:
    You cheated on 'the love of your life' twice? You don't deserve another chance with her. End of story.

All you can do is grow up. Learn that cheating on people is wrong, imagine how you would feel if she had cheated on you twice, you wouldn't give her a second thought. So why should she.

As you said, guys are going to be hitting on her that you can't compete with. Which as the person above me says, means that she is well out of your league. You've clearly got a rubbish personality on top of that so I suggest you try and develop as a person and never treat a girl like that again. Take what you can get and hold onto her for dear life.

ReputationRep:
    find the 2nd love of your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I dont want sympathy. I want a hard time, i want to learn and to know i will never do this again. Honestly gutted. Just wanted to know what i should do really
    Honestly? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and stay single till you've sorted out your morals and learned how to be a decent person.

You have no chance and you don't deserve a second chance.

ReputationRep:
    If she was the love of your life you probably wouldn't have cheated on her twice...

To answer your question, no, I don't think there's a chance she'll have you back.

ReputationRep:
    Take on board what you've learned from this relationship and never repeat the mistakes you made again. That's all you can do really - you've lost this girl but if you can change you might not lose the next one.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to, but i respect her need for space.
    Go after a few months.

It seems like you only want her when you can't have her.

You cheated not once but twice. The best thing you can do is to let her go and be happy for her. Just don't be that guy who cheats anymore. JUST STOP.

It seems like you only want her when you can't have her.

You cheated not once but twice. The best thing you can do is to let her go and be happy for her. Just don't be that guy who cheats anymore. JUST STOP.
    I get the feeling you know me for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    The Yankees are rifling her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.