Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why don't guys find big girls attractive? Watch

• TSR Support Team

I have no shame in admitting I have gone out with a bigger girl

ReputationRep:
    i find that pock marked skin you get when you're fat pretty gross. Thats why.

ReputationRep:
    Big girls are sexy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gonna entertain this. The fact that you took my post seriously says it all

ReputationRep:
    Idk, guess everybody has their own opinions

ReputationRep:
    I find big girls extremely attractive. To be honest, bigger is better, for me. It's interesting to see I'm not the only person on TSR who feels that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a man, a good looking man, a man with confidence to talk to all types of women. I personally find women who are a bit chubby attractive, I like a bit of meat of the 3 B's bum,boobs and belly but it seems people find it weird like bigger girls not attractive too.

I am not talking about extreme cases but I don't see what is wrong about it. I could go out with a thin girl if I wanted but not what I attracted to, annoying that people only see thin as sexy.
    is this the kind of girl you like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7hW1T4RJH4

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you mean properly fat:
    Firstly, some guys do.

But for me:
    I think that people simply don't look as good with lots of excess fat. Just focusing on the face - very few people look better with a double (or triple) chin and no visible cheekbones or jaw line.

I refuse to believe it's just magazines influencing our perception of beauty. Lower body fat (that's 'lower', not necessarily 'low') simply looks better.

ReputationRep:
    How "big" are we talking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's a difference between "big" and "fat". If a woman is fat (and I mean clearly overweight), then I'm not going to find her attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Different guys like different body shapes. Many don't even realise they have a preference until they meet a particular girl they like.

/thread
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why I don't like it. Could be cultural. Wouldn't date a fat person though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a man, a good looking man, a man with confidence to talk to all types of women. I personally find women who are a bit chubby attractive, I like a bit of meat of the 3 B's bum,boobs and belly but it seems people find it weird like bigger girls not attractive too.

I am not talking about extreme cases but I don't see what is wrong about it. I could go out with a thin girl if I wanted but not what I attracted to, annoying that people only see thin as sexy.
    You got any pictures? There are a lot degrees of variation.

I was once told by a wise man the smaller the girl the smaller the problem she will create.

ReputationRep:
    It's just a preference hard-wired into some people...I guess that an evolutionary argument might be that the men who reproduced with fat girls in the past got the less healthy genes of the fat girls for their kids, so their kids died off rather than reproducing, meaning that the liking-fat-people genes became less common, while the men who reproduced with slim girls got the healthy genes for their kids, so their kids didn't die off and the liking-slim-people genes became more common.

ReputationRep:
    I can't speak for everybody, but I don't find myself attracted to fat people because they instinctively make me feel negatively towards them, and on a deeper level I wonder how much self-respect they have to walk around like that.

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand how someone can find a big stomach attractive (unhealthy for one?) but each to their own I guess!

Like I get curves but a big stomach is the wrong kind of curves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    It's just a preference hard-wired into some people...I guess that an evolutionary argument might be that the men who reproduced with fat girls in the past got the less healthy genes of the fat girls for their kids, so their kids died off rather than reproducing, meaning that the liking-fat-people genes became less common, while the men who reproduced with slim girls got the healthy genes for their kids, so their kids didn't die off and the liking-slim-people genes became more common.
    That's a very good point, and one which I have tried to make several times to various people. Sadly, they just don't see it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but fat people make me sick , "big girls" as in plus size models can be attractive to me but fat girls are revolting , just imagining what they look like naked is enough to make me vomit. All those fat greasy rolls , patchy skin etc Its bad health and not attractive in the slightest.

As someone with a keen interest in keeping healthy i'd like my other half to be the same.

The fitter someone is generally the more attractive they are in my eyes . obviously not super muscly but girls who go gym and squat are hnggggg.

ReputationRep:
    b/c i have a tiny dik. not srs.

semi srs

fat girls are revolting, especially when they wear revealing clothing. Put your rolls of fat away, fatty

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.