Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anal with a friend. Watch

ReputationRep:
    kinky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, so I have this friend. They could be considered a best friend. (Just to clarify, I'm a female and he's a male)
    Recently, they've been requesting that I have anal sex with them. As in I put on a strapon and do him.
    As an everything virgin (including kissing), I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea. I mean, I don't want to upset them, but neither do I want to go anywhere near his butthole.

Any suggestions as to how to get myself out of this sticky situation?
    Just do it, It is not like if you are sexually disvirgined by doing it.

ReputationRep:
    just tell him you're not comfortable.

Edit: rock fan, what is your deal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pseudonymegg)
    tell him you don't need a strap on, you're a hermaphrodite... he'll never ask again
    no i'm sure he will be very excited by this announcement, he won't leave your side

ReputationRep:
    Have we really got to the point where girls don't even know how to respond when a guy asks them to do something they don't want to?

"No"

/Thread

ReputationRep:
    In response to previous posts, is it gay if a guy does anal to a girl wearing a strap-on or...

ReputationRep:
    Can he not just use a dildo on himself? Or a buttplug?

Thanks for all the advice everybody. I did say no, and I'm not too sure how he's taken it yet. As for all the snarky comments about how 'girls can't make decisions for themselves', I was actually asking because it's my best friend, so I wanted to put it in the politest way possible. I was obviously going to say no, I just didn't know how to phrase it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaidan_alenko)
    Can he not just use a dildo on himself? Or a buttplug?
    No first hand experience sex tips aloud! This is a student forum.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you only take not give

ReputationRep:
    Nothing like a bit of bum fun to cement a friendship. Start with a kiss though..

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone be like 'right, this person's a virgin, they've never even kissed someone, I know what theylle definiteley enjoy, bumming me with a strap on!!!'

ReputationRep:
    Keep replies sensible please :h:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not a troll.
    Trolls are ruining this site. Now I can't even post a thread with a genuine problem without being accused of being a troll. It's incredibly frustrating.
    In that case, my apologies!
    (sorry belated, was away).

ReputationRep:
    You are obviously curious about the situation. Therefore, just do it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.