Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do Muslims in the UK approve the Muslim Caliphate to free Palestine? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJKay)
    Don't blame them for being as brainwashed as you - they are fighting for a cause they believe in like yourself, and in all likelihood feel the same way about you.
    But if you want to meet in the middle and bludgeon each other out until one of you declares yourself the winner, go right ahead.
    Theres one big difference between them and me though. I would never intentionally kill civilians. Their war reeks of war crimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Native European)
    I support helping Muslims leave Europe to fight on their Jihad no matter where it is.

BTW you do realise there are several countries in South East Europe (excluding Turkey) that have a huge number of native, European Muslims?

ReputationRep:
    Palestine should be free by any means neccesssary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falcatas)
    Palestinians can only liberate themselves and that means getting rid of Hamas.

There cannot be any peace until Hamas are eliminated.
    Ermm or they could remove the blockage which will make hamas agree to a ceasefire??

ReputationRep:
    I don't recognize it as a Caliphate much less support there barbarism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalMarine)
    I've seen the black flag of ISIS at the funeral of the Palestinian teenager killed by Israelis.After their call to all Muslims to approve the caliphate,what do Muslims in the UK think?Do they approve it?
    the black flag is not the "flag of ISIS, its the flag of tawheed(islamic monotheism), so just because someone has that flag it doesn't mean they support ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    I would never intentionally kill civilians. Their war reeks of war crimes.
    Yet isis's war against Israel won't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExMus)
    Yet isis's war against Israel won't?
    I never said it wouldn't.

The thread just asked whether I'd like to see Isis fighting. Isis's current war has civilian losses, and a war with Israel would have the same. But I prefer Israeli soldiers to die rather then Iraqi soldiers or w/e.

ReputationRep:
    I never said it wouldn't.

The thread just asked whether I'd like to see Isis fighting. Isis's current war has civilian losses, and a war with Israel would have the same. But I prefer Israeli soldiers to die rather then Iraqi soldiers or w/e.
    But you said you would never intentionally kill civilians. An isis led war would, in fact, intentionally kill civilians though. ISIS is not a group iraqi soldiers by the way. They are probably the most dangerous terrorist organisation in this world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExMus)
    But you said you would never intentionally kill civilians. An isis led war would, in fact, intentionally kill civilians though. ISIS is not a group iraqi soldiers by the way. They are probably the most dangerous terrorist organisation in this world.
    I know it would. Civilians are dying in Iraq. if Isis has a war with Israel,civilians will also die there. Civilians dying remains the same in both situations.

I know Isis are not a group of Iraq soldiers Iraqi soldiers are their enemy. If Isis wars with Israel then Israeli soldiers will be the enemy instead. I'd prefer if the latter set of soldiers died over the first.

Hey I don't support Isis, but a war with Israel would be more preferable then one with Iraq. To me anyway. Simple way of looking at things but I have no pity for Israeli soldiers.

ReputationRep:
    I know it would. Civilians are dying in Iraq. if Isis has a war with Israel,civilians will also die there. Civilians dying remains the same in both situations.

I know Isis are not a group of Iraq soldiers Iraqi soldiers are their enemy. If Isis wars with Israel then Israeli soldiers will be the enemy instead. I'd prefer if the latter set of soldiers died over the first.

Hey I don't support Isis, but a war with Israel would be more preferable then one with Iraq. To me anyway. Simple way of looking at things but I have no pity for Israeli soldiers.
    Don't really see how some deaths are worth more than others. Rather not have ISIS in Palestine at all tbh. They're just a really disgusting organisation and probably will send Palestine further back. It is best to not approve of them at all and hope for a truce.

ReputationRep:
    ISIS are weak they don't fight the real battles, only screw about in Iraq and Syria, both crippled nations. One by civil war the other by merica.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutta)
    Ermm or they could remove the blockage which will make hamas agree to a ceasefire??

Hamas will only agree and keep to a ceasefire when the state of Israel no longer exists and all the Jews living there are dead. They don't want peace.

ReputationRep:
    Theres one big difference between them and me though. I would never intentionally kill civilians. Their war reeks of war crimes.
    Because waging wars never kills civilians, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJKay)
    Because waging wars never kills civilians, right?
    Read my replies to ex-Mus.

ReputationRep:
    For all those who seem to think I support ISIS - I do not >.>

ReputationRep:
    ISIS leaflets distributed in London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by well in the dark)
    You haven't backed your 'point' that 'only the Caliphate is going to liberate Palestine', nor that 'it won't be Hamas or Iran'. You're saying it's only the 'Caliphate' that has the potential to liberate Palestine, but you're not giving any reasons for that.

Basically this thread goes like this:
    Title: Do Muslims support 'Caliphate' to free Palestine?
    Responses: Unsatisfactory to you
    Your response: Muslims must support 'Caliphate' to free Palestine
    It's obvoius why.Hamas potential is nothing,they just have stupid unguided rockets to fight Israel.There is no way they can beat Israel.Iran has the potential but it lacks the intention,it just follows its own agenda of becoming a regional power but no intention of war against Israel.The Caliphate has the potential and intention,they already have a good equipment and if they complete their win in Iraq and Syria they will use the industrial and military power of those nations to liberate Palestine.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.