Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which car would you least like to own? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Right now, anything will do. I'm 6 foot 1 and I drive a fourteen year old yaris.

I lol'd :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WannabeJudge)
    As a tall guy, anything small or feminine is out of the question. I'd also probably avoid anything that is too common because I'd end up finding my way into part of a stereotype or generalisation.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    The highlighted bits made me laugh :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nemothefish19)
    Anything pink, bug like or too small :unimpressed:

So no to third gen micras, beetles, minis or smart cars....

:eek: How can you say that! I literally feel like 3rd gen Micras are the best looking small cars, of all time. :love:

If only it wasn't for the timing chain problems :nope:

ReputationRep:
    I'll try anything once. Some things more than once...

Probably had 60 cars in the last 10 years.

ReputationRep:
    Those limited edition corsas. You know, the white ones with the black alloys? They are anything but limited and they look chavvy

ReputationRep:
    I'll put it out there. Passat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TolerantBeing)
    :eek: How can you say that! I literally feel like 3rd gen Micras are the best looking small cars, of all time. :love:

If only it wasn't for the timing chain problems :nope:
    Oh noooo the 3rd gens look like they're begging to have eyelashes put on it :rofl:

I actually remember you saying how much you liked micras in a thread once! What car did you end up getting?

ReputationRep:
    Smart cars, I just don't see the point or the aygo! They are just too small to do anything with it would be an awful ikea experience with those cars.

ReputationRep:
    The new model Corsa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklingstar101)
    Smart cars, I just don't see the point or the aygo! They are just too small to do anything with it would be an awful ikea experience with those cars.
    How often do you buy stuff from IKEA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SatanicGecko)
    Reliant Robin (pretty ironic name when you go around a bend)
    Smartcar
    O'rly?

Challenge accepted.

I shall go and browse the small adds and see if I can find one...

ReputationRep:
    Anything VAG (VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda) as I've had five and they've all be woefully unreliable and thus expensive to maintain and run.

ReputationRep:
    Something big. I can't drive my dad's Toyota Avensis because it feels huge.

Also, something really old. I wouldn't feel safe (despite having grown up with a dad obsessed with classic cars)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'm not a big fan of French cars.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    Something big. I can't drive my dad's Toyota Avensis because it feels huge.

Also, something really old. I wouldn't feel safe (despite having grown up with a dad obsessed with classic cars)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me neither and coinsidently my dad also drives an Avensis. He took me out for a drive once back when I was learning,

Stalled. It. Every. Time

Never again :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nemothefish19)
    Me neither and coinsidently my dad also drives an Avensis. He took me out for a drive once back when I was learning,

Stalled. It. Every. Time

Never again :rofl:
    Luckily I only drove it to the end of the road before turning back and deciding to get the train (this was after I sold my Micra but before I got my Yaris).
    It felt like a tank!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    Luckily I only drove it to the end of the road before turning back and deciding to get the train (this was after I sold my Micra but before I got my Yaris).
    It felt like a tank!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha wise choice and tell me about it those cars are a beast (old man style!).... Now I just refuse to drive his car point blank :unimpressed:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I will never own a yellow car. I don't like the colour.

ReputationRep:
    I always wanted a citroen ds3 convertible. But I want it mostly because it's a convertible!

ReputationRep:
    Anything by vauxhall

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.