Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaddieG)
    I'm a virgin and I'm curious to know your experience during your first time like did it hurt, how long it lasted ect...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Didn't hurt too much was more sort of uncomfortable at first but then again sex at the start is always uncomfortable for me regardless (no it's not because I'm not excited enough) but yeah it was great was with a guy I really liked lasted about 30 mins including everything :L

ReputationRep:
    It hurt a lot. A lot a lot. We pretty much had to stop less than about 10 minutes in because it hurt so much. Tried again the next day and it was better. Still sore though, and for some reason it was then that I randomly bled - the blood was weirdly thick too. It was surprising.

And yeah, he turned out to be a massive ****.

ReputationRep:
    Crap. I had sobered up, but still had been out all night and tbh I just wanted to go to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    It was with my boyfriend. It hurt A LOT, so we stopped after a couple of minutes. However, we cuddled afterwards for a long time which was really nice When we tried again a few days later it was so much better. I wouldn't say my first time was terrible as it wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno.

#NoSexb4MarriageCrew

ReputationRep:
    Meh, nothing special.

Was in a long term relationship with him and we were in a good relationship but it just was nothing special.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It ****ing hurt. Like I knew it would hurt a bit but I was not expecting that much pain, it actually brought tears to my eyes. It got better though.

ReputationRep:
    hurt, wasnt really ready, i got bored during, lasted quite a while :P

ReputationRep:
    bad

We were very ready, dating a few months, felt in love. We'd been working up to it with other stuff so the nervousness was mainly gone. It was horny and spontaneous (we bought condoms that day) and fun. Since then sex has only got better and better, but I enjoyed my first time still

Don't make it into a bigger deal than any other time you have sex, because it isn't. It shouldn't be the most "special" sex you have - it would be sad if it was. "Special" sex is about atmosphere and love and intimacy - it's not about how many times you've had sex or with whom before, it's not a one-off event, and most of all it doesn't taint or expend you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    I know right! But I also thought of the fact that the guy might be special at the time, and then later on turn into a ****, and I know for a fact that would make me regret losing it with him.

Ugh, the dilemma! haha
    chances are he will be.

even if you waited till you were married. youd probably divorce.
    just the way it is nowadays.

people are used to getting what they want, how they want it, when they want it and if its broken get a new one, an upgrade or send it off for repair.

people aint phones. but thats how i see people treating their boy/girlfriends

ReputationRep:
    Alright, didn't come. The second time was better.

ReputationRep:
    A massive relief. In, out, apologise, try not to cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fojodef)
    he probably is racist and finds black girls attractive. pretty much all the white guys i've over heared talking when they think black people arnt listning have a whole load of racist stuff to say that their black girlfriends would leave them for. well "should" leave them for. but probably won't cause you uno... bedwench syndrome.

yea black girls do have a pretty bad reputation sexually to be fair.

although alot of african girls tend to be a bit socially awkward anyway. especially nigerians. and especially yoruba...
    youve borderline racist comments thrown in their yourself:P

oh the joys and inequality of racism

honestly In my little experience with black gurls Ive found them really decent...wasnt aware they had a bad reputation sexually
    wouldve thought the opposite

and no us white lads dont usually have bad stuff to say about black women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    youve borderline racist comments thrown in their yourself:P

oh the joys and inequality of racism

honestly In my little experience with black gurls Ive found them really decent...wasnt aware they had a bad reputation sexually
    wouldve thought the opposite

and no us white lads dont usually have bad stuff to say about black women
    yea you say that publicly.
    plus i meet white people that say racist stuff all the time and dont think their being racist.

and what in your opinion was borderline racist about what i said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    It hurt a lot. A lot a lot. We pretty much had to stop less than about 10 minutes in because it hurt so much. Tried again the next day and it was better. Still sore though, and for some reason it was then that I randomly bled - the blood was weirdly thick too. It was surprising.

And yeah, he turned out to be a massive ****.
    Omg you bled? 😦

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fojodef)
    yea you say that publicly.
    plus i meet white people that say racist stuff all the time and dont think their being racist.

and what in your opinion was borderline racist about what i said.
    huh I already admitted Im racist...just I wasnt being racist there yee were just presumptuous...

Im not racist against blacks however...because in my experience theyre more than grand

well you said most white lads say stuff behind black gurls backs..I know for a fact thats not the case...ive met many a white man in my time and it just doesnt happen..youre being racist by calling us racist:P

its a big joke.

regarding people that say racist stuff all the time but dont realise it...well you were racist there and dont realise it so..says a lot

I think people nowadays are too ott on the subject.

if a guy who looks like a tug approaches me im gonna be a bit more iffy with him..if Ive had a continuously bad track record with a a certain race of people..Im gonna avoid them..not saying theyre all bad just saying not worth my time

many governments are openly suspicious of north koreans/somalians... Im sure theres many a nice person in those countries..but theyre not worth taking the risk given past experiences.

ReputationRep:
    I laugh when I think about mine. Definitely gets better though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    huh I already admitted Im racist...just I wasnt being racist there yee were just presumptuous...

Im not racist against blacks however...because in my experience theyre more than grand

well you said most white lads say stuff behind black gurls backs..I know for a fact thats not the case...ive met many a white man in my time and it just doesnt happen..youre being racist by calling us racist:P

its a big joke.

regarding people that say racist stuff all the time but dont realise it...well you were racist there and dont realise it so..says a lot

I think people nowadays are too ott on the subject.

if a guy who looks like a tug approaches me im gonna be a bit more iffy with him..if Ive had a continuously bad track record with a a certain race of people..Im gonna avoid them..not saying theyre all bad just saying not worth my time

many governments are openly suspicious of north koreans/somalians... Im sure theres many a nice person in those countries..but theyre not worth taking the risk given past experiences.
    they do. you probably just dont bring up dating black women.
    in the right crowed they will join in with the racist stuff. they wont stop it. its just "banter"

but yea i dont care if you think im racist tbh im cool with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaddieG)
    Omg you bled? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yea you best hope your large and he's small. otherwise there will be blood. infact even if he's small it should still break your hymen. which is the whole thing about losing your virginity. its the breaking of the hymen that causes the bleeding. that and maybe some vaginal tearing but the vaginal tearing can be avoided with lots of foreplay, lube and taking it slow etc

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.