Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you met a guy/girl with the perfect personality who had 'average' looks.... Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would it matter at all? A bit? A lot?
    I'M A GUY - No problem at all, they'll become much more attractive because of their personality anyway.
    20.37%
    I'm a guy - Average looks + perfect personality is near perfect. Can't complain!
    11.11%
    I'm a guy - A bit annoying if I'm honest, but it wouldn't be a big issue
    11.11%
    I'm a guy: Sorry, I have to find someone BOTH physcially and personally very attractive. You can't pick and choose
    0%
    I'm a guy: Personality is important, but looks is even more importasnt. Big problem
    0%
    I'm a guy: It's almost all about looks, so obviously personality isn't a big issue at all
    1.85%
    I'M A GIRL - No problem, they'll become much more attractive because of their personality anyway
    24.07%
    I'm a girl - Average looks + perfect personality is near perfect. Can't complain!
    22.22%
    I'm a girl - A bit annoying if I'm honest, but it wouldn't be a big issue
    1.85%
    I'm a girl: Sorry, I have to find someone BOTH physcially and personally very attractive. You can't pick and choose
    5.56%
    I'm a girl: Personality is important, but looks is even more importasnt. Big problem
    0%
    I'm a girl: It's almost all about looks, so obviously personality isn't a big issue at all
    1.85%
    OTHER
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Personality all the way as long as they can have a laugh and look after you then you know hes a keeper ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awwwh of course it wouldn't matter, he'd be perfect :ahee:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I've fancied people who aren't really conventionally attractive, but have great personalities. They're beautiful to me.

Looks aren't everything.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I think that when you fall in love with someone's personality, everything about them seems beautiful; their personality shines through.

:hello:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be that much of an issue to me. Besides, I seem to find some "average" girls just as attractive as "hot" girls. Then again, I think good looking=/=attractive.

ReputationRep:
    The older you get the more guys realise that pretty and apparently hot looking girls are nothing like as much fun as partners as you might imagine. Most of them are just too vain, shallow and self centred.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.