Denstists
    26.32%
    I'm a pharmacist/optometrist :P
    7.89%

ReputationRep:
    nurse.

slutty nurse.

ReputationRep:
    Neither: I don't find a profession or worker sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Doctor definitely

ReputationRep:
    doctors because they know more

ReputationRep:
    Dentists cos there cooler :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    Well what do you think?

Last option is meant to be "I'm a pharmacy/optometrist student." :lol:
    Lmfao you actually made a poll? Are you that insecure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white walker)
    engineer.

posted from tsr mobile
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool

ReputationRep:
    Surely it depends?
    I'd say a cosmetic dentist with his own clinic is way more sexy than a GP.
    It completely depends

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a doctor, dentists scare me!

ReputationRep:
    Dentists know how to give you a good filling....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Doctors all the way! I've never heard of anyone finding dentists attractive tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Musician
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dentists can't be attractive because you're too busy being in pain or choking. Plus, they won't find you attractive because you're just awkwardly sitting there with your mouth wide open, regretting all of that Coca Cola and those sweets . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    From my perspective, you're as sexy as you are naturally based on what you've read, what you know, your ideas and humour, your hobbies, your personality and how you look.

Being a doctor would merely provide a rationalisation to me for finding someone who was otherwise boring attractive based on their looks. I could say, well I really like her, and it's not just her looks, she's a doctor so she must be clever, nice and have an interesting/good mind.

As a guy with few financial prospects right now, I'd like to marry and stay married to a doctor/dentist for life for financial reasons (though I'd be morally opposed if I didn't like them, I realise that even as a physically attractive male, there is little chance of this, and I'd feel bad watching them earning more than me while I did an easier job and earned less).

A common-place cliche is for a reasonably attractive woman to marry an unattractive doctor and say "well he's a nice guy, he works hard, he provides well for the family and he must clever." Sexy doesn't come into it usually, that's probably the guys who she was with in high school/uni/early 20's who she couldn't turn into providers.

ReputationRep:
    I find dentists more attractive, but that's *only* because I'm a medic myself and wouldn't like to date another medic. In general, though, doctors are seen as more attractive than dentists.

ReputationRep:
    Dentists of course. Mmm cavities :coma:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.