Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feeling down.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_1234)
    Anyone up for a chat?
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zantetsuken)
    He is just a total lemon. He has everything to do with my downfall! Not really, I was just joking - although he remains a fruit.

I see - you will have an upturn in fortunes when you begin your studies again. Good luck young apprentice.
    Thank you. I'm sure your luck given to me this day will be of great use in years to come. It is indeed very much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    It was a debate about religion and God a while back, that's all I can remember myself tbh
    Goddammit, it's coming back to me now.

Do you remember what thread that was and could you send me the link to it, I have this urge to know what this was about.

If you can't let me know, and I'll look for it myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa)
    Goddammit, it's coming back to me now.

Do you remember what thread that was and could you send me the link to it, I have this urge to know what this was about.

If you can't let me know, and I'll look for it myself.
    For me to look through it would be for me to look through ~2000 posts. I reckon it would be easier for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    :console: sup?
    Long story. A story that took up the last 2 years of my life. Tonight was the first time in 16 months that I thought about it. Just thinking about it was enough to keep me awake the entire night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Me too :cry2:
    I have anal beads..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.