The Student Room Group

If you could have one thing from any anime or game

Scroll to see replies

I'd want a real life pokemon. Which one exactly I'm not sure though. So many to choose from.
I would want a mangekyou sharingan!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Or a death note, but I don't really have any desire to kill people so I'd just use it to threaten people into doing whatever I want :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RFowler
I'd want a real life pokemon. Which one exactly I'm not sure though. So many to choose from.

You have given me a idea zanpakuto with darkrai as the spirit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Tai Ga
Naruto's D

This reply and the response you gave to someone in the anime thread asking for manga recommendations... ( Boku no Sexual Harassment )

You are a pervert :mmm:
Reply 25
Money...Oh wait I already have that, unlike you.
A hand-held portal device, obviously :tongue:

I wouldn't mind Phineas and Ferbs time machine either. In fact, anything Phineas and Ferb have made. Those kids are geniuses :yep:
Reply 27
Original post by Keoje
This reply and the response you gave to someone in the anime thread asking for manga recommendations... ( Boku no Sexual Harassment )

You are a pervert :mmm:

Was it not obvious :pierre:

The poor lad. He doesn't know what he's in for :mmm:
Reply 28
Original post by Tai Ga
Was it not obvious :pierre:

The poor lad. He doesn't know what he's in for :mmm:

I haven't see you that much but my first impression is that you are ecchi!

When I saw the title I was like :lolwut: and googled it :wtf: That's so mean :bawling: Just because he asked for romance and action... :sadnod:

:colone: <-- you
Reply 29
I could get a hell of a lot done with a few shadow clones
Reply 30
definitely naruto's rasengans.
Reply 31
The ability to be the cool guy, sitting near the window in class, having some kind of special ability and having chicks fall in love you with you... but then I'd realize that I have a sad life to wish for those stuff.
The alcohol-powered flying tea room in the Eccentric Family, or another leisure cruiser. That, or tanuki heritage so I'd be able to shapeshift into anything :cool: :woo:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Keoje
I haven't see you that much but my first impression is that you are ecchi!

When I saw the title I was like :lolwut: and googled it :wtf: That's so mean :bawling: Just because he asked for romance and action... :sadnod:

:colone: <-- you

Did you watch the ovas? :colone:

My favourite one is the one which involves the cob of corn. If you watch it you'll know what I mean :smug:
Reply 34
Original post by Tai Ga
Did you watch the ovas? :colone:

My favourite one is the one which involves the cob of corn. If you watch it you'll know what I mean :smug:
I didn't realize this was anim...oh it's yaoi....of that kind. Yeah I just found a 24 second clip of the corn scene.

What has been seen cannot be unseen :afraid:

You pervert :naughty: :puke:
The sharingan,
Imagine controlling people by hypnotizing them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aizens shikai.
Lelouch Lamperouge's Geass. The power of the King. :biggrin:

Original post by Keoje
You can't be greedy. You only get one ball :spank:

I don't think I'd want to be immortal :tongue:

Okay then I'd wish for a genie lamp, there should be one in some random game and then wish for dragon balls :smile:. And I don't think he's immortal as in never growing old but he can't die basically from wounds/weapons although maybe the show hasn't really specified the extent of his powers but they're obviously strong if he's the new whitebeard leader.
the death note book!

Quick Reply

Latest