Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls masturbating in relationships Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She means the clitoris. It has no other purpose than pleasure.

Unless you're a spotted hyena......such an awkward anatomical design for birth.

(Original post by joey11223)
    Unless you're a spotted hyena......such an awkward anatomical design for birth.
    Well, you have a fair point there. But one could argue it isn't a clitoris, but a "pseudopenis", the multipurpose collaboration of clitoris, vagina and urethra. Also that very few TSR users will be spotted hyenas.

It sounds like it sucks, but the female hyenas seem to enjoy having it :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, you have a fair point there. But one could argue it isn't a clitoris, but a "pseudopenis", the multipurpose collaboration of clitoris, vagina and urethra. Also that very few TSR users will be spotted hyenas.

It sounds like it sucks, but the female hyenas seem to enjoy having it :moon:
    They do tbf, dat matriarchy. Would that be the case of women ruled the world, men reduced to licking their lady penises to gain favour? We'll never know...

....lol.

I do, boyfriend digs it when he walks in haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur)
    Oh sorry, didn't realise giving birth was pleasurable.
    :facepalm: This post.

To the OP, when I was in a relationship yeah I fantasised about other scenarios and an imaginary guy would sometimes take that place, or a celebrity.

(Original post by joey11223)
    They do tbf, dat matriarchy. Would that be the case of women ruled the world, men reduced to licking their lady penises to gain favour?
    That is how I keep things in my relationship :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clonedmemories)
    Girls have the only organ designed solely for pleasure. Sorry guys, but your penis is just an enlarged clitoris that you pee through. (Yes, a girl's urethra forms part of their vulva, but it's a separate thing from the vaginal entrance and the clitoris, not a part of either)

To answer your question, yes. Though I rarely picture anyone specific when I do - however, it is usually my boyfriend if so.
    jakes on you. It feels good when we pee. For you it's just a chore.

I do, and my boyfriend knows I do- when he's not around, I'll do the job myself. He doesn't have a problem with it. Only about 20% of the time I'll think about him, though.

ReputationRep:
    Well, being in an LDR I occasionally have to release stress myself, otherwise I would go mad. My favourite (and most effective) fantasies are about my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur)
    Oh sorry, didn't realise giving birth was pleasurable.
    Oh good lord. This is embarrassing. And the fact that you got three thumbs up as well...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I don't see what is so wrong about either gender still masturbating while in a relationship? :confused: as long as you still have sex/foreplay together I don't see the big deal.

ReputationRep:
    All the time, rarely think of my BF because i am sleeping with him i guess.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.