Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help - Best Mobile Phone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What's better: iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z2 Compact, Nokia Lumia 800?

It needs to be really reliable, fast, have a reasonably big amount of memory and a good design.

I'm thinking about the iPhone 5s…because of the best emojis and best phone cases; I obviously need more reasons though!

Please tell me what you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The BlackBerry Z30 is a fantastic phone if you like high spec, large screen and BlackBerry have the best user interface in my opinion. It's also compatible with most Android apps so win win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightonlad89)
    The BlackBerry Z30 is a fantastic phone if you like high spec, large screen and BlackBerry have the best user interface in my opinion. It's also compatible with most Android apps so win win
    Okay, I'll check it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The LG G2 looks really good. It has a bigger screen and better camera quality than the iPhone. I want it but my contract has a few more months to run

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't get a blackberry, they have like no apps now and the company is dying, get the iphone if you really can't wait, if it's only a month then you could always just go pay as you go for a month, you've the same number and it's cheap

The Nokia lumia 930 is out too which looks good and has a great camera, if you really want a fast android phone then perhaps the htc one or the lg g3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's really down to what you want. If i were getting a phone right now I would get the LG G3 (I love big screens, it's internally powerful, and one of the first of major manufacturers and one of the only manufacturers to have a 2K resolution screen). My seconds choice would be the HTC M8, because of its power and design.

Base it off what you want most in a phone, find one that fits you and maybe watch a youtube review on it, and then choose. That's what I do anyway.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LydiaFirefly]

I saw an advert for the new LG. It looked so good, so I'm going to look at its reviews online.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an iPhone 5. For me, it's perfect and I love it.

Other phones don't seem to have the part on settings where you can opt to turn data off for some apps, which is a life saver when you have little data left.
    I like the layout, the feel of the actual phone, the apps tend to be nicer on iPhones.

On the other hand, they are expensive. And the battery can be a bit useless at times, it's important for me to take my charger everywhere I go, but I'm always on it so it's my own fault.

If not, I'd definitely go for a Samsung Galaxy! But I'm not sure which one..

ReputationRep:
    I would say that you have three good choices:

If you want a good Android experience, get the Nexus 5 (or hold out for Nexus 6).

If you want a great camera, get the Lumia 930 (has Windows Phone, may be a turn-off for some).

If you want a good all-round phone, get the HTC One M8 (unless you don't want the HTC interface).

ReputationRep:
    I'm really indecisive!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please see:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post48715675

and

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post48715577

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.