Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denver2010)
    Ok so I've given up on weighing myself and am measuring points on my body weekly instead. Slightly less obsessive now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Weighing yourself is fine, just maybe do it every 2 weeks and do 3 days in a row and take an average to reduce distortion from random fluctuations.

ReputationRep:
    So I measured around 5 points on my body on the 15th July and have re measured today. In total I have lost 6 and half inches! I measured my bust, waist, navel, hips, high and bicep. My weight is 9st 4 so about 1.5lbs lighter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Weight is still static but the inches are falling off. I've been exercising with the Nike trakning club app or running most days. I even managed 7k run on Tuesday which for me is incredible!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I'm still at it and have been using my fitness pal to monitor calorie intake as well as combining runs, yoga and workouts. My weight has only slightly decreased but my body shape has dramatically improved. I now have an almost 6 pack (need to lose a bit more body fat).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.