Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to approach Muslim girls? (primarily Arab) Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm going qmul in september too and if you approach me, i'll kick you in the face.

I'm a pretty hijabi fyi
    I love the feisty ones. I want to hunt down girls like you and....

I had the option of qmul or ucl (as my top choices) and chose to firm qmul for the hijabi bootay.

ReputationRep:
    If a girl is wearing a hijab then have the decency to respect her, don't talk to her with the sole intention of wanting to become her boyfriend.

This thread is disgusting and just shows all of your mindsets, you wouldn't like that to happen to your own sister.

I guess some people just don't understand the purpose of the hijab and think life is a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love the feisty ones. I want to hunt down girls like you and....

I had the option of qmul or ucl (as my top choices) and chose to firm qmul for the hijabi bootay.
    Yeah sure you did (!)

And if you actually do approach me, you wouldn't want to come back to uni the next day

(Original post by apple_byte)
    If a girl is wearing a hijab then have the decency to respect her, don't talk to her with the sole intention of wanting to become her boyfriend.

This thread is disgusting and just shows all of your mindsets, you wouldn't like that to happen to your own sister.

I guess some people just don't understand the purpose of the hijab and think life is a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly!!!!!

I'm going to qm and he better watch himself

Exactly!!!!!

I'm going to qm and he better watch himself
    On a serious note, say if I do like a hijabi... whats the best way to go around it then? I don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend situation either...but in this society I'm not going to go up to them and be like 'Hey can I have your dads number so I can discuss marrying you with him?'

ReputationRep:
    The way you go about talking about girls, it's like there an object.
    I'm not one to give you advice, but please for the sake of being a Muslim respect them. Don't go hunting for Muslim girls who aren't practising like there vulnerable animals. It's disgusting.

If you really wanted to get to know a girl it should be for the sake of marriage and not just to have a fun time coz your in uni. And if you do want to find someone for marriage then talk to someone more qualified, don't get advice off teenage hormonal immature boys of TSR. Marriage isn't a joke, a women whether she's Muslim or not is someone's sister cousin mother etc so don't treat them like animals unless you'd be fine with someone doing that to someone from your own family.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On a serious note, say if I do like a hijabi... whats the best way to go around it then? I don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend situation either...but in this society I'm not going to go up to them and be like 'Hey can I have your dads number so I can discuss marrying you with him?'
    Get to know her but judging by your posts, your intentions are SO wrong so until you purify your intentions, just have some decency and don't approach your muslim sisters

ReputationRep:
    The way you go about talking about girls, it's like there an object.
    I'm not one to give you advice, but please for the sake of being a Muslim respect them. Don't go hunting for Muslim girls who aren't practising like there vulnerable animals. It's disgusting.

If you really wanted to get to know a girl it should be for the sake of marriage and not just to have a fun time coz your in uni. And if you do want to find someone for marriage then talk to someone more qualified, don't get advice off teenage hormonal immature boys of TSR. Marriage isn't a joke, a women whether she's Muslim or not is someone's sister cousin mother etc so don't treat them like animals unless you'd be fine with someone doing that to someone from your own family.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Preach akhi preach!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wait for results day my friend...

ReputationRep:
    ok heres what you need.

1. a beard
    2. an insecure level of cologne
    3. buy a hookah pipe and shisha selection.
    4. a black & white mujahideen flag
    5. a koran
    6. shop only at scotts and by Barbour quilt jackets but not genuine barbour but like other lables imitations of barbour.
    7. get familiar with arabic phrases. such as As-salamu alaykum (greeting) Wa alaykumu s-salam (reply to greeting) or if your more casual just Salam (peace). Insha'Allah (god willing) which u usually say when ever someone else says it. wallahi (i swear to god). and of course Allahu Akbar (god is great) this must only be screamed as loud as possible.
    8. start listening to immortal technique, tupac, akala, logic, lowkey, jaja soze.
    9. become a fan of george galloway
    10. start eating halal
    12. buy an american flag and union jack
    13. buy a cigarette lighter
    14. buy bbq lighter fluid
    15. buy a bucket of shoes

now...
    you have your beard
    your clothes
    your cologne
    have your halal breakfast
    whatch a george gallow video and agree
    on your way to uni listen to your music selection
    wrap yourself in the mujahideen flag
    start setting fire to the american flag and union jack
    start screaming Allahu Akbar repeatedly
    shake your koran at people and maybe start reciting passages. doesnt matter which ones just make sure its loud and angry think the screamy guy from linkin park in arabic.
    Remember the bucket of shoes?
    start throwing them at people who you think are gay or women who are showing cleavage
    eventually a muslim girl will approach you, say "As-salamu alaykum" then offer to take her back to your place for some Shisha and Milk Shakes.

that... my friend... is how you approach a muslim (predominantly arab)

(Original post by fojodef)
    ok heres what you need.

1. a beard
    5. a koran
    6. shop only at scotts and by Barbour quilt jackets but not genuine barbour but like other lables imitations of barbour.
    7. get familiar with arabic phrases. such as As-salamu alaykum (greeting) Wa alaykumu s-salam (reply to greeting) or if your more casual just Salam (peace). Insha'Allah (god willing) which u usually say when ever someone else says it. wallahi (i swear to god). and of course Allahu Akbar (god is great) this must only be screamed as loud as possible.
    8. start listening to immortal technique, tupac, akala, logic, lowkey, jaja soze.
    10. start eating halal

now...
    you have your beard
    your clothes
    your cologne
    shake your koran at people and maybe start reciting passages. doesnt matter which ones just make sure its loud and angry think the screamy guy from linkin park in arabic.
    start throwing them at people who you think are gay or women who are showing cleavage
    eventually a muslim girl will approach you, say "As-salamu alaykum" then offer to take her back to your place for some Shisha and Milk Shakes.

troll or serious?

ReputationRep:
    troll or serious?
    serious blood.
    you'll make a fool of your self.
    but some girl will be your Pocahontas.

she we realise your moments away from getting your head kicked in and try to stop you for your own safety.

she will try and talk you down.

then your in. start to renormalise your self and she'll start to see your good side. then she'll realise your just a silly lovely fool and feel a maternal need to protect you. there you go bada bap badup BAP (mario tune)

ReputationRep:
    I'm going qmul in september too and if you approach me, i'll kick you in the face.

I'm a pretty hijabi fyi
    Not all that confident one judging by the use of anon though.

ReputationRep:
    Beard game needs to be strong

Strong cologne

Then you're set.

ReputationRep:
    ok heres what you need.

1. a beard
    5. a koran
    10. start eating halal

now...
    you have your beard
    your clothes
    your cologne

lol Chavvy S.Asian males in a nutshell mixed with a bit of extremist muslim.

ReputationRep:
    ok heres what you need.

1. a beard
    5. a koran
    10. start eating halal

now...
    you have your beard
    your clothes
    your cologne

2/10 :nah:
    I hope you realise OP is muslim

If OP has a brain, he won't try this

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This

This thread is really sad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.