• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Worrying

ReputationRep:
    not having any motivation to get my **** together
    procrastination

ReputationRep:
    Not being able to walk down/up steps starting with my right foot, so having to do a little skip if my left foot is really close :unimpressed:

Also shaking things like hair dye bottles and juice bottles for like minutes, just to be sure.

Oh, and rubbing out my frown lines between my eyes with my index finger and middle finger all the time subconsciously which looks like I'm flicking people.

ReputationRep:
    Self deprecation. I'm sure it makes me seem rather self obsessed and insanely boring.
    Running hands through my hair/rubbing my collar bones/playing with my watch strap as I talk to people.

ReputationRep:
    Biting the inside of my mouth and my lips. Especially when I start pulling faces because I'm trying to reach the far side of the inside of my mouth with my teeth haha! :P

Also picking at the skin around my nails :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namename)
    What?
    I bite the tip of my straws in a drink and then it looks destroyed

ReputationRep:
    Probably the excessive moaning about absolutely everything I don't like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Always thinking I'm right and always being late. I also think I take things too seriously sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PMBB)
    Biting the inside of my mouth and my lips. Especially when I start pulling faces because I'm trying to reach the far side of the inside of my mouth with my teeth haha! :P

Also picking at the skin around my nails :P
    Omg I do that too!! I thought I was the only one because I've never seen anyone else bite the inside of their mouth. I'll be in class making faces and everyone would just look at me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.