Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anybody on here tell their friends that they have a TSR account? Watch

ReputationRep:
    dont be daft all my friends think I use the net to talk to my hoes all across the world as they believe I'm an international pimp who operates online. My parents see me on the computer and think I'm doing something clever involving top secret government work. TBH I come on to chat **** maybe upset a few people and enjoy myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope , its not really something that finds its way into our conversations.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    My bestfriend knows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadine_08)
    Friends from school, college or uni.
    None of my friends know that I have a TSR account.
    na this is my uncivil dumping ground where I can get being an ass to people off my chest before going back to the real world to be nice.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely none of my friends do. Would rather not commit reputation suicide.

ReputationRep:
    Close friends know, but none care

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd never in my life tell anyone my TSR account. I tell them I'm on it though, since they probably wouldn't be able to find me.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope! I'd never tell them either. All my secrets would be revealed :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    People found me on here as I have the name on more than one site. :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only one friend knows ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some do, but I've never told them my account name.

ReputationRep:
    A few do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I sometimes tell people about my trolling activities online e.g. stringing people along making them think that I believe that there's such a thing as "Oxbridge university" ... but I don't tell them where I do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    No I sometimes tell people about my trolling activities online e.g. stringing people along making them think that I believe that there's such a thing as "Oxbridge university" ... but I don't tell them where I do this.
    Merged. I like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I wouldn't really want them to know my account since I'm a bit of a weirdo here, constantly arguing with strangers. They'd honestly laugh at me and think I was a bit sad (my sister does anyways). I only started it for uni stuff but ended up getting really into the debates, I think some of my friends are here for uni stuff too but I don't know their accounts and they don't know mine. Its not really anything we talk about and I don't think they'd really care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    Nope.

Sometimes I wonder if people that know me could figure out who I am by reading my posts though.
    Yeah I wonder this too. I think it'd be fairly easy to figure out who I am from reading my posts.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.