Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What were the best and worst parts of your prom? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Seriously? Wow wtf? Well then again the headteacher at my school kept changing is mind all year because of how bad our year group was then eventually 1&1/2months before the prom was he decided to have one ahaha. I didn't go but tbh it was bad a lot of my friends said so yeah ahha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well one thing it was an all boys school. And secondly, we didn't have an official sister school to have one with. We had an all girls school close but our head didn't make it happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Best part: I didn't go.
    Worst part: None, it was perfect. <3

ReputationRep:
    worst part: actual prom, so boring
    best part: after prom, lots of partying and fighting and eating, and speeding around in the cars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobsta10)
    Well one thing it was an all boys school. And secondly, we didn't have an official sister school to have one with. We had an all girls school close but our head didn't make it happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah okay that must be gutting sorry about that. I didn't know that :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Best part: Getting drunk with friends.
    Worst part: After effects of said alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Ah okay that must be gutting sorry about that. I didn't know that :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It honestly doesn't bother me at all. Didn't expect one so no hopes were dashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobsta10)
    It honestly doesn't bother me at all. Didn't expect one so no hopes were dashed.
    Mmm true, I was like that I really thought my school wouldnt have one but they did and I was shocked so :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.