Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst player of the 2014 World Cup? Watch

ReputationRep:
    David Luiz, based purely on last night.

ReputationRep:
    Fred, oscar, hulk
    sturridge sterling llana rooney hart gerrard johnson cahill jagielka baines lampard henderson oxlaide milner barkley wellbeck (basically the whole england squad, lol they're so bad at football, got humiliated by uruguay and italy LOL too funny)
    pirlo (flopped big time)

ReputationRep:
    Ibrahimovic.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who hasn't scored.......

ReputationRep:
    Casillas or Akinfeev. Both were horrific. Fred is also up there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    Hazard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? I thought he's done pretty well, although he was quiet in the Argentina game. Who's been better in a Belgium team that's done alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wartortle)
    Ozil. Somehow he disappeared in a 7-1 game.
    i hope you're joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazwomaq)
    Really? I thought he's done pretty well, although he was quiet in the Argentina game. Who's been better in a Belgium team that's done alright?
    I'm going by the OP which was talking about biggest flop of the tournament and with that in mind I think Hazard has to be up there. He's not been especially poor in comparison to Brazil or Spain's defence, for example, but he really hasn't performed imo. I was expecting him to lead Belgium's attacking line but he was just very lacklustre every game I saw him in.

I think Belgium's defence were generally much more effective than their attack at this WC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazwomaq)
    I think De Bruyne did quite well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    donny osmond and little richard

ReputationRep:
    Spanish Team
    Raheem Stirling

ReputationRep:
    Fred no doubt about it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.