Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merjy)
    Unfortunately, no.. 15 min walk from, very good. I heard about it, which court did you choose?
    I chose Pacific court. It is 15mins walk to QMUL... You should check it out...

ReputationRep:
    No I am from Greece, I am also excited to meet you guys ! Where are you from ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zee1989)
    I chose Pacific court. It is 15mins walk to QMUL... You should check it out...
    Ok, thanx!))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxronop)
    No I am from Greece, I am also excited to meet you guys ! Where are you from ?
    Me too - so excited!!.. I am from Canada. You a girl or guy?

ReputationRep:
    Me too - so excited!!.. I am from Canada. You a girl or guy?

I am a guy ! What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl. Will you be staying on Campus?

ReputationRep:
    Dear friends, nice to meet you! When you will arrive in London?

ReputationRep:
    Zee , I won't be staying on Campus cause I have a place at Wembley Park ( i know it's not the closest thing but still) .

Merjy ,I will arrive in London in August 20 ! What about you ?

p.s Have you began preparing for the master's ?

ReputationRep:
    Zee , I won't be staying on Campus cause I have a place at Wembley Park ( i know it's not the closest thing but still) .

Oh thats nice. At least you have a place

For me, I have kinda started preparing for the Masters. We have to take the Pre-sessional courses - stats and math... I checked the textbooks that is suggested and already found one online and the solution manual for the other one. Probably going to buy the other one, since I cannot find the PDF file for the other

ReputationRep:

Ohh great, I will be only after 10 September. No, I haven't, but I have to prepare))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Merjy)
    Dear friends, nice to meet you! When you will arrive in London?
    UniteStudents says Move-in date is September 14th but I am trying to see if I can move-in on the 13th, so that at least I can settle-in before trying to find the school and my classes on the 14th because I am not sure if our classes would be in the morning on the 15th.

ReputationRep:

What about you? Have you started?

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats nice. At least you have a place

For me, I have kinda started preparing for the Masters. We have to take the Pre-sessional courses - stats and math... I checked the textbooks that is suggested and already found one online and the solution manual for the other one. Probably going to buy the other one, since I cannot find the PDF file for the other

Well both can be found online ( or could be ) .. I personally couldn't find the Math textbook in a good quality so I bought it used from amazon , for 15 pounds...

Whats it your academic background ?

ReputationRep:
    What about you? Have you started?

Well truth is I have studied a little bit from everything not in great depths cause I was doing an internship , but from now on I a going to spend more time ...

ReputationRep:
    Well both can be found online ( or could be ) .. I personally couldn't find the Math textbook in a good quality so I bought it used from amazon , for 15 pounds...

Whats it your academic background ?
    - Essential Mathematics for Economic Analysis by Knut Sydsæter, Arne Strøm Peter Hammond

- Statistics for Business and Economics by Paul Newbold, William L. Carson and Betty

Those are the two you got right? I want to make sure that I have the right books.

Ya I will just buy it off of Amazon. Can you kindly send me the name of the seller you bought from? 15 bucks is not bad.

I Majored in International Business and Minored in Economics

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    - Essential Mathematics for Economic Analysis by Knut Sydsæter, Arne Strøm Peter Hammond

- Statistics for Business and Economics by Paul Newbold, William L. Carson and Betty

Those are the two you got right? I want to make sure that I have the right books.

Ya I will just buy it off of Amazon. Can you kindly send me the name of the seller you bought from? 15 bucks is not bad.

I Majored in International Business and Minored in Economics

What about you?
    I have a 4-years bachelor in Economics ( that's the typical duration in Greece ) .

Yes those are the books .

In amazon just enter the title and go to used offers .. I am sure you will find something !

Ilias

ReputationRep:
    Guys I created a thread specifically for the M.Sc in Finance students

Qmul M.Sc in Finance 2014/2015 , a thread to get in touch!

ReputationRep:
    MS cancer therapeutics, any one? ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to study MSc Finance 2014-2015

Can't wait to see my new friends..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salom)
    I'm going to study MSc Finance 2014-2015

Can't wait to see my new friends..!
    Hi!! We are here😄

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.