Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsabelleCW)
    I'm in BT 22, so in the same building but a few floors below you im guessing and yeah I know what you mean, I'm okay with part catered just didn't really wanna be so far from the city!
    oh cool, maybe we will see each other
    yeah, same here, apparently it's 15 minutes by the university bus to the city and where most of the university buildings are so I guess that's kinda doable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temi.h.o.)
    oh cool, maybe we will see each other
    yeah, same here, apparently it's 15 minutes by the university bus to the city and where most of the university buildings are so I guess that's kinda doable
    Yeah probably! And yeah 15 mins isn't bad, and I've heard a taxi is only about £5 so that's good for when there's no buses

ReputationRep:
    Yeah probably! And yeah 15 mins isn't bad, and I've heard a taxi is only about £5 so that's good for when there's no buses
    That's pretty reasonable, not long left now
    plus the whole thing about no posters is kinda annoying too

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got my accommodation letter and I'm in QEQM halls, BT 53 - anyone nearby?
    I'm kinda annoyed too bc it's part catered and I didn't want that but oh well
    Ah hii, I'm BT 20. I was kinda bummed about the part catered thing but I guess it's still okay. What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdull.O)
    Ah hii, I'm BT 20. I was kinda bummed about the part catered thing but I guess it's still okay. What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! Maybe we'll see each other if we are in the same block
    I'm doing Pharmacy, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty reasonable, not long left now
    plus the whole thing about no posters is kinda annoying too
    I know I'm excited actually haha and oh yeah we're not allowed to hang anything on the walls..I might just put a poster up anyway and then take it down for inspections, I doubt they'll notice!

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm excited actually haha and oh yeah we're not allowed to hang anything on the walls..I might just put a poster up anyway and then take it down for inspections, I doubt they'll notice!
    Me too, I'm excited to experience a different environment
    I might do the same tbh, I can't be staring at blank walls for my first year

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Maybe we'll see each other if we are in the same block
    I'm doing Pharmacy, what about you?
    Heyy, I'm doing Accounting and finance. I'm guessing BT stands for the block we're in so I guess we are

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys yh these halls are mad far from the university. But still better than nothing. I'm room E 07

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobertinoJD)
    Hey man, I'm in hall A room 15 most probably in the same flat.

Hey I am in A 19. I went to see my room today at the open day and they let me see my actual room! I dont have a sea view 19 is top floor out of 3 and I think 15 is too.. It looks kind of gross and the smallest room I have seen at any university, all looks rather run down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rattanalauguico)
    Hey guys yh these halls are mad far from the university. But still better than nothing. I'm room E 07
    Hey I'm block E room 05, chances are we are in the same one

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I'm excited to experience a different environment
    I might do the same tbh, I can't be staring at blank walls for my first year
    Yeah exactly, blank walls wont feel very homely! What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly, blank walls wont feel very homely! What course are you doing?
    I'm doing Pharmacy, which course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdull.O)
    Heyy, I'm doing Accounting and finance. I'm guessing BT stands for the block we're in so I guess we are

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool, i'm excited

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Pharmacy, which course are you doing?
    Oh cool I'm doing criminology and forensics

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool I'm doing criminology and forensics
    that's cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smudger12345)
    Hey I am in A 19. I went to see my room today at the open day and they let me see my actual room! I dont have a sea view 19 is top floor out of 3 and I think 15 is too.. It looks kind of gross and the smallest room I have seen at any university, all looks rather run down.
    This doesn't fill me with much confidence! What are the kitchen and toilets like?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in QEQM! I'm in Block B, Room 05! =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smudger12345)
    oh really ... great :') is one of the cheapest though. hows the kitchen? so we'll most probably be in the same flat/floor?

ReputationRep:
    random question, are any of you guys going to buy the freshers' pack or like individual tickets to events and stuff?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.