Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

On the Strong Equivalence of the Elementary Charge and the Gravitational Charge Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arrow900)
    Nothing will come out of posting this paper on this forum as the majority of users ( 95%+) lack the knowledge, experience and in most cases the interest, to discuss the work.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't mean to sound condescending, but how can you judge that 95%+ lack the knowledge to understand it?

Perhaps I am wrong, but I thought the student forum has many workers here to aid physics students... or am I wrong?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graviphoton)
    I don't mean to sound condescending, but how can you judge that 95%+ lack the knowledge to understand it?

Perhaps I am wrong, but I thought the student forum has many workers here to aid physics students... or am I wrong?

Thanks.
    You are wrong. They don't have "workers" here. The help you are seeking must come from other students like ourselves, who at times may themselves require help. The reason why I chose 95% is because the majority of users are of the age 16-21 so it is very unlikely that there are users here with the experience needed to critique physics research papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arrow900)
    You are wrong. They don't have "workers" here. The help you are seeking must come from other students like ourselves, who at times may themselves require help. The reason why I chose 95% is because the majority of users are of the age 16-21 so it is very unlikely that there are users here with the experience needed to critique physics research papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been here long enough to see difficult and intelligible conversations between people here.

Best thing for you really, is to just ignore me and I will wait until someone else can add anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graviphoton)
    I've been here long enough to see difficult and intelligible conversations between people here.

Best thing for you really, is to just ignore me and I will wait until someone else can add anything.
    I was just advising you to seek professors if you feel your physics is worth publishing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.