Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Oh yeah to the guy who called me Bacon's dupe that's slander so I'm tempted to report.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It cannot be slander.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    It cannot be slander.
    Yeah you can get carded for that so he can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It cannot be slander.
    It what way isn't it slander. Someone is defacing my name by making false allegations, I'm yet again targeted by Arsenal fans for voicing my opinion :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Urgh missed first page

IN.

Will edit later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Yeah you can get carded for that so he can.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah I was just being a pedantic **** for the sake of it. Slander is a type of defamation which occurs in spoken form. If any offence here has been committed it was libel, not slander.

Either way it was a bit of a butthurt comment, I'd just move on. Although I do understand not wanting to be associated with butty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Never seen that one, brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Nah I was just being a pedantic **** for the sake of it. Slander is a type of defamation which occurs in spoken form. If any offence here has been committed it was libel, not slander.

Either way it was a bit of a butthurt comment, I'd just move on. Although I do understand not wanting to be associated with butty.
    I would but considering in attacked on here daily it's hard to. Also I don't mind being associated with Butty cos me and him are part of the same entirety but there's no need to make daft claims.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you don't conform to the everybody against us, pro arsenal at all costs and believe in the magical 2nd season form fairy that will see ozil become the best player in the world then prepare to be bullied and consistently undermined by the cave man clique that runs this thread.

Half the people in here wouldn't even know the emirates if it slapped them in the face for **** sake

ReputationRep:
    In
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

I'll have to wait months now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

Snooze ya looze

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

You can have my slot do the post what you want and I'll quote it into opening page

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    If you don't conform to the everybody against us, pro arsenal at all costs and believe in the magical 2nd season form fairy that will see ozil become the best player in the world then prepare to be bullied and consistently undermined by the cave man clique that runs this thread.

Half the people in here wouldn't even know the emirates if it slapped them in the face for **** sake
    This. There's a system on this thread that's bordering on totalitarianism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    You can have my slot do the post what you want and I'll quote it into opening page

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thanks FK, I'll need to think long and hard about this one. I'll pm you it in a bit haha :P

(Original post by AR_95)
    Snooze ya looze

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was actually doing something very productive whilst this thread was being made! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks FK, I'll need to think long and hard about this one. I'll pm you it in a bit haha :P
    Das cool mane anything for LP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    The person who keeps making these Welcome to Arsenal videos for every player we're linked with needs a back hand slap.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    that there photoshop

ReputationRep:
    The photoshop is so bait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404929713.033369.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  55.0 KB

He must have a really small wardrobe!!

These photoshops and videos tempt fate!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.