The Student Room Group

Would you use the Holodeck for fantasies or sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 8472
Use it for everything.

Spread the word on this thread, let's get it going!
Reply 21
Computer: "Program complete. You may enter."
[The door open and you enter to see..]

You: "Computer, I love you. Replicate the character a billion times and commence program!"
Oh please... I've never seen tits that small on anything computer generated.
Best thread ever.

Yeah I totally would. I have a boyfriend, but the scenery and props you could create in that would be awesome
Reply 24
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Best thread ever.

Yeah I totally would. I have a boyfriend, but the scenery and props you could create in that would be awesome

I know right? Imagine the possiblities!

The possibilities are literally limited to whatever you could think of...

WE NEED TO INVENT THIS NOW!
Reply 25
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Best thread ever.

Thanks. Just came to my head when watching the other day. Spread the word on the thread!

It would be so awesome. You could create any scenery imaginable.. interact and be part of the stories.. it would be a remarkable experience like no other!
Reply 26
Imagine using this to play out your threesome fantasies!
I was thinking about this the other day actually lol. Yes. Yes I would. I'm not gonna say what me and Spock would do in it :tongue:
There's no one from ST-TNG I like so I would have to get the computer to give me a young looking Spock lol.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Yasmin25
I was thinking about this the other day actually lol. Yes. Yes I would. I'm not gonna say what me and Spock would do in it :tongue:
There's no one from ST-TNG I like so I would have to get the computer to give me a young looking Spock lol.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair play! I think it would be one of the greatest inventions. So interactive!

If not for the obvious sexual adventures with Orion slave girls, Princess Leia and Jessica Alba, the possibilities for living out your favourite novels and films are endless!!
Reply 29
You could be the hero (or villain) in your favourite movie
Hellz yeah. I'd leave that deck in a sticky mess :wink: :mmm:
Reply 31
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
Hellz yeah. I'd leave that deck in a sticky mess :wink: :mmm:

A thousand Deanna Troi's ?
Reply 32
What would you do on the holodeck?
Best thread. Yesssss! It would be one of its uses I guess
Ironically, if you can answer this question, you probably will never have sex anyway.
Original post by MattyR2895
If I remeber, the other crew memebers could see what kind of holograms Picard or Riker or whoever were rendering from the bridge, so I suppose it would depend on whether I would be comfortable with the rest of the crew seeing what I was doing, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH YES!!

I would have an orgy with 100 Cheryl Cole's.
Reply 37
Yeah I would.

It would be a good invention to release sexual energies and de-stress.

Would get naughty with so many celebrity crushes... Pixie Lott, Rachel Bilson... oh yeah!
Yes!

Imagine living out your dreams!

It would be a healthy way to live out fantasies and to relax. You could make out with that girl you fancied at work. You could bang your favourite celebrity. You could play naughty sex games with a double of your crush. Or better yet, two of them!
Reply 39
Of course!

This is such a great thread.

I would think that would be one of the primary uses - for sex relief and pleasure.

All my holiday time would be spent in there with lingerie models and my favourite female crushes.

Quick Reply

Latest