Xbox One:
    GTA V
    Evolve
    Minecraft

Wii U:
    Bayonetta 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VladThe1mpaler)
    How many games will it take for people to stop saying the Wii U doesn't have enough games?
    I know - perhaps even if it 'doesn't have enough games now', it would still be worth getting to play the already brilliant roster, and have it ready for when 'enough games' do appear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georose)
    I don't really know. When I explain it to other people I find that the concept sounds really boring but there's just something addicting about it. I just like playing around with families I guess, and making them rich and building them mansions.
    can you give me an example of how you played a sims game? how did you start the family out? and how did you make them rich?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    can you give me an example of how you played a sims game? how did you start the family out? and how did you make them rich?
    I like playing the 'legacy challenge', which is where you start out on an empty plot of land with very little money and you have to make it to 10 generations of sims without using any cheats. I made my guy climb the ranks of the medical career path until he was a top surgeon, and he married a woman who worked her way up to become an astronaut - they have a lot of money coming in at this point. He started out in a tiny 6x6 house with just a sleeping bag and a toilet and now a few generations on, I've built a big 6 bedroom house complete with pool and private gym. The original founder is dead, but his family lives on in the same house to complete the legacy challenge.

I imagine it still sounds boring to you but it's kept me entertained for many, many hours

ReputationRep:
    Mortal Combat X and Destiny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like playing the 'legacy challenge', which is where you start out on an empty plot of land with very little money and you have to make it to 10 generations of sims without using any cheats. I made my guy climb the ranks of the medical career path until he was a top surgeon, and he married a woman who worked her way up to become an astronaut - they have a lot of money coming in at this point. He started out in a tiny 6x6 house with just a sleeping bag and a toilet and now a few generations on, I've built a big 6 bedroom house complete with pool and private gym. The original founder is dead, but his family lives on in the same house to complete the legacy challenge.

I imagine it still sounds boring to you but it's kept me entertained for many, many hours
    1) That actually sounds fun

2) If it sounds boring to everyone, and it isn't to you, then it does not matter. Gaming is about having fun and enjoying an alternate reality where you control generations of sims or, like me, you are a bad ass wizard going round killing zombies.

ReputationRep:
    Sunset Overdrive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_i2HTJp2o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    1) That actually sounds fun

2) If it sounds boring to everyone, and it isn't to you, then it does not matter. Gaming is about having fun and enjoying an alternate reality where you control generations of sims or, like me, you are a bad ass wizard going round killing zombies.
    Haha thank you, that's very true. Although I am also partial to a bit of zombie killing, sims will also have a place in my heart

ReputationRep:
    Shadow of Mordor, The Division and AC Unity are the big ones for me

ReputationRep:
    As a recent Xbone owner, I'd have to say I'm so excited for both Forza Horizon 2 and Halo.

ReputationRep:
    Haha thank you, that's very true. Although I am also partial to a bit of zombie killing, sims will also have a place in my heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    I know - perhaps even if it 'doesn't have enough games now', it would still be worth getting to play the already brilliant roster, and have it ready for when 'enough games' do appear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think the problem is Nintendo should have released more of the better games for it much closer to the consoles launch so that sales would have been higher for longer. Since Mario Kart 8 came out sales have risen hugely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    I still play sims 1 - I have the complete collection!

Nothing beats the classics :3

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to Uncharted 4 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain most. #teamPS4

ReputationRep:
    The Rise of the Tomb Raider,
    Batman: Arkham Knight,
    Assassin's Creed: Unity,
    Far Cry 4,
    Sims 4 (I know some people wonder what the heck it is we see in that game but don't question me. It's addictive. :P)

ReputationRep:
    Alien Isolation
    Farcry 4
    Dying light
    Dead island 2
    The evil within
    The division

ReputationRep:
    Super Smash Bros U
    Legend of Zelda U
    Xenoblade X
    Kingdom Hearts 3

ReputationRep:
    Omega ruby and and alpha sapphire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sims 4 and the child in me is excited for toontown rewritten
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedaylighter)
    sims 4 and the child in me is excited for toontown rewritten
    toontown is coming back??????

OMG:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hey there,

Welcome to the PlayLine!

You've entered the PlayLine, which is a one-way queue to get you directly into Toontown as soon as a slot is available.

You need to keep this page open to save your spot in line.

If you happen to accidentally close this tab or disconnect from the internet, you can grab your spot in line again as long as you get back here within 15 minutes of disconnecting. We'll make sure someone holds it for you!

You have somewhere around

41 hours and 6 minutes

left before you can enter Toontown.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.