Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think Rolf Harris will survive prison? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoreRiotsPlease)
    Hell yeah. I want him back on TV. As a good a presenter as you will get in all honesty; I'd have a drink with him.

I dont really see why kids are put on such a high pedestal frankly. The people that always making a song and dance about beating up paedophiles arent particular great parent material anyway. Plus 13-16 year old girls have always tried **** on with blokes (and then subsequently hid behind the school uniform) since time immemorial.
    tbh Rolf was a great entertainer; it is a shame that his own entertainments were illegal

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah. I want him back on TV. As a good a presenter as you will get in all honesty; I'd have a drink with him.

I dont really see why kids are put on such a high pedestal frankly. The people that always making a song and dance about beating up paedophiles arent particular great parent material anyway. Plus 13-16 year old girls have always tried **** on with blokes (and then subsequently hid behind the school uniform) since time immemorial.
    Future paedophile.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    Hope he dies in there. Absolute scumbag.
    ^^This. :mad:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Well he's what, 84 now? With a nearly 5yr9mo sentence he'll be 90 by the time he's released, assuming he's not released early. Assuming he's not subjected to attacks from inmates (i.e. he is put into PC or whatever it's called in the UK) then he may well die naturally. Having said that he looked in fairly good health at the trial.

I find it hard to wish death on anyone, but I can't say I'll be any way sad if he doesn't ever see freedom again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    He raped teenagers a long time ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There is a difference between rape and indecent assault
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 122025278)
    He'll "doo" just fine
    What a thread!!:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manipoa)
    Gustavo fring will take care of him in prison!
    Fring is dead.

ReputationRep:
    I do not hope he gets killed in there, I hope he lives the rest of his life stuck in a jail cell.

ReputationRep:
    I want to **** in his mouth

No, he'll clearly be eaten alive by the giant, killer rats they have in there.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by cdude)
      I want to **** in his mouth
      Ew
      • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Manipoa)
      Gustavo fring will take care of him in prison!
      Gustavo is dead.

ReputationRep:
      Please, RESEARCH this case, you will be surprised what you will learn. Then, please know that NO man is now safe in this country, NO man, due to what the CPS are doing. NO Evidence AT ALL exists for any of these alleged assaults, NO witnesses to ANY of them either. Rolf Harris is one of the kindest people on this planet and he is NOT a paedophile! Check out the photo section in here and read the words and links provided.....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppo...03049216593977

ReputationRep:

Check out the photo section in here and read the words and links provided.....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppo...03049216593977

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.