Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1996s)
    I suppose they will be aha and im doing Law, what about you?
    I'm doing law. I've been offered EG02D but starting 18th... Doesn't our law course start on the 17th ? I know I'm no maths student but ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannaaLouiise)
    I'm doing law. I've been offered EG02D but starting 18th... Doesn't our law course start on the 17th ? I know I'm no maths student but ...
    UCAS says 17th but its wrong. I phoned the up and enrolment starts on the 22nd and lessons begin on the 29th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1996s)
    UCAS says 17th but its wrong. I phoned the up and enrolment starts on the 22nd and lessons begin on the 29th
    Oh My god! Your a life saver! I nearly died! Now I can spend freshers getting drunk and still make it to lessons👼👼👼

ReputationRep:
    EG03D

ReputationRep:
    I'm in EG04D!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunshinekath95)
    Hi,
    I've been asigned flat D531A in the Forge. If anyone else is there i would love to find out who my flat mates are! i'm on facebook and my full name is Katherine Wright :-)
    Hey, I'm in the same flat as you, room F. Tried to have a look for you on Facebook but didn't know which one was you hahaha. Would like to get to know some of my flat mates before I get there as well

ReputationRep:
    Aw thats brill!! I'm the one who has been tagged in some France holiday photos. What is your full name? May aswell try and find you too! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunshinekath95)
    Aw thats brill!! I'm the one who has been tagged in some France holiday photos. What is your full name? May aswell try and find you too! x
    Ooh will have to have another look then! And it's Rea Oldham x

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see a few people have found some of their flatmates . Im starting to lose hope of finding anyone in my flat before i go

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.