Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite Game of Thrones character? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocfudge)
    The Crow says it how it is; no more, no less.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And has amazing comedic timing.

ReputationRep:
    Tyrion/The Hound

ReputationRep:
    Well I've been in love with Daenerys since episode 1 of series 1

I really like the characters of Tyrion, Jon Snow and Jamie though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samleigh)
    And has amazing comedic timing.
    Spot on :yep:. Def. the most wily character in ASOIF.
    God knows, that series needs some humour injected into it. :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tyrion (for being badass, hilarious and such a smart guy as well)
    Littlefinger (for his grin and the fact he's such an intriguing character)
    Daenerys (Not so much since she turned all dictator-esque, but she's still bloomin' beautiful and is a badass as well)
    Jon Snow (cause he's Jon Snow, need I say more?)
    Ned Stark (cause he's Sean Bean and an awesome character, still pissed off he didn't get more than 1 book/series)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalBlue7)
    Yeah I believe that Jon has dragon's blood. He is a son of Rhaegan Targareyn and Lyanna Stark (after she was raped ) and Lyanna asked Ned to promise her that Jon would be safe. The children of the forest would save Benjan Stark who knows the truth of this.

Its just what I think. I can be wrong. I don't know if Jon is still alive :lol: but I bet he becomes king someday.

Sounds far fetched

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES spot on! That is what I think as well!! I am sooo hoping that this is truueee *___* it would be amazing, I imagine great things for him and Daenerys ^^ (if this turns out to be true)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgettingWhatsername)
    Mad crush on Tyrion :love:

I was actually just starting to like the Hound, he and Arya were such a great duo. Love Arya as well, she's so cool.

I used to really like Daenerys, but I'm not a huge fan of the way her character has developed in the latest series, she's becoming so cruel.

Tyrion is awesome!
    Probably have to say that him and Daenery's are my top favourites.

I wasn't too fond of the Hound to begin with, but I have to say that after he gave Joffrey the finger and as the story went on with him and Arya - I really began to like him. Arya's quite awesome too!

Also quite like Jon Snow and Littlefinger - like to see how they'll develop as the story goes on ^_^
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Tywin
    Jaime
    Tyrion
    Cersei
    Joffrey
    The Hound
    Jon Snow
    Ser Jorah Mormont

ReputationRep:
    Daenerys and tyrion oh and Arya
    I really am not that keen on Jon Snow, but everyone seems to love him! Is there something I'm missing people?

ReputationRep:
    Judging "favourite" by most interesting and entertaining character not who I'd most like to have a drink with, I'll have to go for Cersei Lannister. Can't wait to see if she'll go even crazier following the events in the season finale.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently watching Shrek 2 and it's just occurred to me how much Jaime Lannister and Prince Charming look aliike...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Lady Melisandre :adore:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.