Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rstk)
    Ah was just wondering cause my friends in other MMU Halls already know their rooms
    What! I hope we do too then!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone found out room numbers etc yet? When's freshers week? I'm so confused 😩😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmab4426)
    Has anyone found out room numbers etc yet? When's freshers week? I'm so confused 😩😂
    Freshers week starts 20th September. No idea about room numbers yet though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rstk)
    Freshers week starts 20th September. No idea about room numbers yet though
    Okay, so presumably we move in that weekend? Hoping I get an email explaining everything soon!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Im moving in on the Saturday. If we dont get an email before we probably find rooms out on arrival

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rstk)
    Yeah, Im moving in on the Saturday. If we dont get an email before we probably find rooms out on arrival
    Yeah, I guess everyone will do the same! I thought after we paid the deposit they'd let us know 😔

ReputationRep:
    Check your junk email folder for emails from the university, a lot seem to go there rther than my normal inbox and they delete themselves after a week or so, so keep checking! We have to login to the website with our student number or something and I think that gives us slightly more info. I'm moving on the 20th of September into the flat, still don't know any room numbers or anything like that, but that's probably better! It'll all be a big surprise haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping next week I'll get a confirmation email about Briarfields, but I'm kicking myself I should have put oxford court as my first choice because they have double beds for the same rent 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when we get our allocated time slots to move in?

ReputationRep:
    Have you been told it's the 20th we can move in or is that just the day you're going? I haven't had any emails other than them confirming my place, not even in my junk email

ReputationRep:
    As far as I am aware, the 20th will be the first move-in date for Briarfields. If you go to the Accommodation page on the MMU site and click on Briarfields, the contract says it is set to begin on the 20th of September, so it makes sense that that is the official move-in date.

It's when I'll be heading over and moving in anyway, the sooner the better and means more alcohol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topkek)
    As far as I am aware, the 20th will be the first move-in date for Briarfields. If you go to the Accommodation page on the MMU site and click on Briarfields, the contract says it is set to begin on the 20th of September, so it makes sense that that is the official move-in date.

It's when I'll be heading over and moving in anyway, the sooner the better and means more alcohol!
    I'm going down on the 20th, you can move in the following day if you want though I think. Let the drinking begin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiemcbriarty)
    I'm going down on the 20th, you can move in the following day if you want though I think. Let the drinking begin!
    Yeah that makes sense really, I think they actually call it 'move-in weekend' so it would stand to reason.

And aye, hopefully the majority of other people in Briarfields will like drinking, moving in should be a right bloody laugh!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.