ReputationRep:
    ***** please

KFC :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting and PROUD! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The really bad one is SFC in Balham.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.44...0q0ZOoO8zw!2e0

It's like an open stall underneath a railbridge infested with pigeons.

ReputationRep:
    Any site that doesn't meet hygiene standards get a two week warning to get thing up to scratch. If they don't they are closed down. It's as simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    Its drunk food. People who eat drunk food when sober crack me up. Its not fit for sober consumption.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    Most of the people behind the counter and not trustworthy, they probably mistreat the food and half of them look like they've been dipped in chip fat.

They're so greasy, the tacky customers don't do any favours either, neither does the grubby, dirty food with the word halal written everywhere like it means something??:confused:

I'd never order from there, especially the unknown crappy ones like Chicken Cottage, PFC, Roosters, Dallas. KFC/McDonalds can be trusted more so I believe, but it's still disgusting, these shops should be closed down along with bookies, way too many.
    Yeah I feel uncomfortable eating from chicken and chips shops. They just seem dodgy. I only ever eat chicken and chips at the end of a night out because I'll be too hungry to care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petulia)
    those workers suffer from an incredible amount of verbal abuse from teens and drunks as it is, yet they continue to work there and treat customers with respect because that's just what they have to do to earn their living.
    I'm hardly ever treated with respect at chicken and chips shops, and I'm far too meek to even look annoyed :lol:. Though that may be the whole problem.

I still eat at these places if there's nothing else around, but certainly not when alternatives are available.

ReputationRep:
    Wait a minute. It's a bit unfair to judge the people that eat there disgusting. The food may be disgusting, I agree, but people may be eating there out of necessity, convenience or if they just like it. Who cares if you don't! If it's a health problem it gets dealt with, but you can't call the people who eat there disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I go to McDonald's occasionally and don't see anything wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    What else are you supposed to eat at 4am?

Besides, meat off a spit isn't likely to be spoiled/rotten/'disgusting' without it being very obvious.

ReputationRep:
    After eight pints of real ale there is no finer treat than a proper greasy kebab covered in a plethora of sauces. A heart attack in a bag. Perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    I love Chicken Cottage, Dixi fried chicken, Dallas fried chicken and occasionally KFC (if everywhere else is closed). I also frequently buy a burger and chips meal from a local fast food joint, and sometimes things like lamb and chicken donor from another place. I love fast food. I don't care that it's dirty, it's not going to kill you. Worst thing that can happen would be if you ate contaminated food, big deal. Love fast food, love fat greasy chips, love chicken burgers. Brain food.
    DIXI CHICKEN > Chicken cottage.

:drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    its all bout dixy chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frdon)
    its all bout dixy chicken
    All brummies know Dixy.

Sizzler :sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only fast food places I go to are KFC and Mcdonalds. I don't trust fish and chip shops any other independent fast food place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    All brummies know Dixy.

Sizzler :sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    brum city alum rock

ReputationRep:
    DIXI CHICKEN > Chicken cottage.

:drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG...Dixi chicken is amazinG!!! Love that. Cottage is okay, I definitely agree dixi is better. I was desperate the other day, had to settle for a cottage.

ReputationRep:
    TBH McDonald's do have some reasonably good options - such as the Deli sandwiches, or chicken nuggets... cant really go wrong with them. You can trust the big organisations, as their reputation is everything to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    OMG...Dixi chicken is amazinG!!! Love that. Cottage is okay, I definitely agree dixi is better. I was desperate the other day, had to settle for a cottage.
    (Original post by frdon)
    brum city alum rock
    I'm crying... so beautiful

Which one? 3 for me. ughugh :drool:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'm crying... so beautiful

Which one? 3 for me. ughugh :drool:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    omfg me too!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.