Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    I'm starting to like you.

Seems hard for people to admit they 'need' somebody else these days; all about independence, and all bs.
    Why don't you like me too? :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Why don't you like me too? :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like you too m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    I like you too m8
    :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Crush is that feeling of admiring and pining after someone from afar, whether it be their looks that got you or what little you know of their persona. Then you begin to like them when you get to know them as their real selves, and you form an actual bond with them. Love is when you accept them, and you realise they are not that perfect person, but nonetheless that they are still someone that you care for deeply.

Or something like that :P

ReputationRep:
    I like you as a best Friend. I love you as a best friend. But I don't have a crush on you because you are my best friend and there is something else too :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharpenedPencils)
    Crush is that feeling of admiring and pining after someone from afar, whether it be their looks that got you or what little you know of their persona. Then you begin to like them when you get to know them as their real selves, and you form an actual bond with them. Love is when you accept them, and you realise they are not that perfect person, but nonetheless that they are still someone that you care for deeply.

Or something like that :P
    I think this is what love felt like to me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    I'm starting to like you.

Seems hard for people to admit they 'need' somebody else these days; all about independence, and all bs.
    I know you don't like me because you are always rude to me :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    I like you as a best Friend. I love you as a best friend. But I don't have a crush on you because you are my best friend and there is something else too :mmm:
    Y u imagine things with your crushes? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Y u imagine things with your crushes? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't got a crush.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is what love felt like to me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?? That's surprising since I personally have only experienced love in a family and friendship based way, rather than a relationship situation. So what I said was a sort of estimation, since I am a slightly hopeless romantic I have plenty of sad daydreams, ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got a crush.
    Oh so you have a lover? :mmm: *cough* Danny *cough*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh so you have a lover? :mmm: *cough* Danny *cough*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol that is like for fun but in reality I don't even know what love is. The only love I know is for family and friends. Not in any other way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharpenedPencils)
    Really?? That's surprising since I personally have only experienced love in a family and friendship based way, rather than a relationship situation. So what I said was a sort of estimation, since I am a slightly hopeless romantic I have plenty of sad daydreams, ahahaha
    Well I was/am hopelessly in love with the guy so that might explain a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol that is like for fun but in reality I don't even know what love is. The only love I know is for family and friends. Not in any other way.
    Aww you're a good girl. I like that :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.