Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I dislike my aunt and uncle a little. I'm not close with them. Might sound bad to some people but I'd be far more upset if something happened to my hamster than them. Stems from them not fully accepting my dad into the family when he married their sister. For no real reason other than they thought he came from a "rough" broken family.

They're stuck up. I love my parents. I will stick up for them instinctively.]

At times I get so angry at my mum and think I hate her, that I can't stand her and she's an impossible woman. But at the end of the day, she's my mummy. And within hours I will want a hug from her again.

ReputationRep:
    I hate a couple of my uncles that I don't even care about tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Why?
    Well, he doesn't really support or give a **** about us in any way. Just sits all day watching crap on his ipad. Thankfully he moved abroad recently for work, but I can't really say I care that much about him.

To be clear, I don't hate him. Just indiference. He's not a bad dad I guess, but he's not good... he's just there.:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamintorture)
    I can't stand her. I really can't. Does anyone feel the same about any family member?
    Hate is a strong word, I'm sure you can co-exist without being exactly best pals.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.