Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I fantasise about having a threesome with my crush and her best friend? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazwomaq)
    Don't overthink too much. Just aim to have a nice conversation. If you get on, friendship and seeing each other again should follow naturally.

Don't worry about sitting next to her or whatever. Just go up to her after class or whatever and say "hi [name], how you doing? Listen, can you just help me with a quick female opinion on something..." and ask some question.

Also you don't want to hang back too long until you ask (or otherwise find the answer to) the boyfriend question. Otherwise she might think you just want to be her friend. "Why does that guy always hang around me but never ask me out? I guess he doesn't fancy me..." You want her to know on some level reasonably quickly that you like her. If she doesn't reciprocate, you will also find out soon enough, and you can move on.
    Yeah take a casual approach.. soon I will build up my confidence for the question.
    Agreed. Only thing is that I would like her to be part of my life as friends if I can't ask her out. She's a cool person.

Just got to do it! Then who knows... girlfriend and nights a plenty with her friend too await haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Haha, every man has their vices, indulge them, or don't, the choice is yours.
    Haha.. it's just when I saw them together... they are so hot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue-Shoes)
    It is normal and I'm sure they will hapilly oblige to part take in your fantasy if you ask them. You never know, they may be wanting the same as you.
    I'm glad to hear that.. phew.

Would they oblige? That would be perfect haha, dreams do come true!

They are so hot.. how would I go about asking to join my fantasy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pshah2)
    how would I go about asking to join my fantasy?
    You don't. The only way a 3sum is likely to happen is within a relationship i.e. you have a girlfriend and she is up for it. So the first stage is finding a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    You don't. The only way a 3sum is likely to happen is within a relationship i.e. you have a girlfriend and she is up for it. So the first stage is finding a girlfriend.
    Walk before running eh? haha

Okay. It's just these two seem to hang out together a lot now. They're always together... can't get the vision out of my head!

ReputationRep:
    Okay. It's just these two seem to hang out together a lot now. They're always together... can't get the vision out of my head!
    Keep it there. A fantasy is like your testicles. It's fine to have some. It's fine to enjoy them in the privacy of your home. But only share them with someone close to you.

Don't get them out in public.

ReputationRep:
    Keep it there. A fantasy is like your testicles. It's fine to have some. It's fine to enjoy them in the privacy of your home. But only share them with someone close to you.

Don't get them out in public.
    Haha good point!

ReputationRep:
    There's some really good advice in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Obsessed)
    There's some really good advice in this thread.
    Couldn't agree more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Get a couple dozen condoms!
    Any other advice on how to ask them about it?

ReputationRep:
    Something tells me you're new to this, right?

I find the forward approach to be the most effective. =l
    Just get to know them over a course of a few weeks.
    Is she one of those people you've seen but never spoken to, or, to say the least a conversation tends not to last any longer than 5 minutes?

ReputationRep:
    At around the age of 18 guys sexual peak ie the tempetion is at its peak , so it's olny natural.

Who knows you might even get your own way

ReputationRep:
    There's a girl on my course who I like. We've flirted a little and I sort of fancy her. She's at a different halls. I got the luck of being in one of the quieter halls and have found difficult to break into the main friendship groups which are sadly very cliquey on my course (either hall based or previous school based) so far... also I'm a bit shy!

We're in different groups and it is a really busy course with lots of people. There are still people you meet now who you didn't really know before. Just started to see my crush around campus again now that we're all in the same lectures. Though I'm not in her close circle, I always talk to her when I manage to see her. I'm friends with one of her friends who is in my group. Bit scared of asking her about her though given how fast rumours spread around our course.

Maybe because it's been so busy and I haven't had much experience with going out or meeting girls, but I've started fantasing about my crush... is this normal? Also.. erm I met her the other day with one of her other friends who I'd never met. She was also very hot and I made them both laugh at something (I can't remember, my mind goes blank when them!).

Now I've started fantasising about them both with me..together. Oh dear, is this normal?! What to do?

It's extremely difficult to know whether girls are single on my course, let alone ask anyone out. Once my crush called me a gentleman.. perhaps in a reference to the fact most of the guys (and girls) on my course are rather brash and arrogant. But I'm not sure there's a connection romantically.. though I go weak at the knees for her..

Is fantasising about her in this way with her friend a sign lol?
    Which one gets sloppy seconds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    Which one gets sloppy seconds?
    Erm... well i mean both of them are very hot. If anything, the blonde friend seemed even more dominant/frisky in my dream!

ReputationRep:
    Erm... well i mean both of them are very hot. If anything, the blonde friend seemed even more dominant/frisky in my dream!
    Ah so it is a blonde/brunette combo?

ReputationRep:
    Good line. Could lead into something like this:

You: Okay, I have to ask: how long have you guys known each other for?

Her: blabla

You: See, I knew that.

Her: How could you know that?

You: I’ll show you. In fact, I’ll give you the best friend test.

they: (they always get excited here they love tests for some reason)

You: Okay.(pretend like I’m about to ask a serious question — you’re hooked, right, so you know they’re already hooked).do you both use the same shampoo?

they: (look at each other, and then open their mouths to answer)

You: Okay, the answer doesn’t matter. You already passed.

they: ???????.

You: See, if you weren’t close to each other, you’d keep eye contact with me as you answered. But if two people have a connection, they look at each other first. Kind of like you’re doing right now.

they: giggle

You: See, you don’t even need to say anything to each other. It’s like you just communicate telepathically.
    Is this for real?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah so it is a blonde/brunette combo?
    yep

ReputationRep:
    yep
    Always been a brunette man myself, never been with a blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    Is this for real?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got to see this on a sitcom!

ReputationRep:
    Always been a brunette man myself, never been with a blonde.
    Haha

Both of them are very attractive. I really fancy my crush, it's more lust for her blonde friend.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.