Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My sister (13) and I (20) argue all the time Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well played OP, you successfully trolled us all thinking it would be slightly less modest than that. Nicely done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    who?
    The bodybuilder, muscle enthusiast and sexual predator hailing from the North West of England.

No worries, I like your posts.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. My brother is 21. I guess hes like you. He has his mature side, but we argue about going on the computer, the remote or even argue over my dads samsung tablet. I wish he could grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    The bodybuilder, muscle enthusiast and sexual predator hailing from the North West of England.

No worries, I like your posts.
    Oh that is just my neighbour Akinwale. He is nice. He coaches our rugby team

ReputationRep:
    Darude- Sandstorm her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelPhys)
    Darude- Sandstorm her!
    what is that

ReputationRep:
    what is that
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Guys I feel no-one is addressing the question here?
    Wut Question?

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are 20 and your mum still control your internet time and you argue with a 13 year old for the remote control :laugh:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WitnessMO)
    Wow you are 20 and your mum still control your internet time and you argue with a 13 year old for the remote control :laugh:.

This.

OP, why haven't you got your own place and a gf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    This.

OP, why haven't you got your own place and a gf?
    not many 20 year olds can afford their own place though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.